EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat WettMelons - Discussion Thread

Has she been posting fewer videos lately?

:peepoShrug:

Without PPVs:

MonthVideosDuration
January1101:30:30
February1400:52:22
March1501:16:16
April1500:44:13
May1600:41:53
I clearly haven’t been paying attention lol

This has probably already been asked to death but I still wonder. Why does she hide her face even after revealing it? It's annoying as fuck because I'm a kind of guy that likes to see the face. Headless hoes need to go!

Last edited:
Unlikely cause she doesn't show her face :( but if someone knows i'd like to know. I haven't seen any
you see that's what's annoying about her no face policy, she's limiting the things they can do, the shots and especially the blowjobs that without her eyes lose attractiveness

Her persistence in this choice is pointless and irritating, considering that now she shows her face on IG, TT, YT, Twitter, which all link to her OF, she has also left her previous job to dedicate full time to OF with her boyfriend (he also shows his face on his socials), friends and family know what they are doing.

They basically spend time and energy editing videos and applying blurs and effects to produce a product that is gonna be always inferior to anything they can shoot with face

you see that's what's annoying about her no face policy, she's limiting the things they can do, the shots and especially the blowjobs that without her eyes lose attractiveness

Her persistence in this choice is pointless and irritating, considering that now she shows her face on IG, TT, YT, Twitter, which all link to her OF, she has also left her previous job to dedicate full time to OF with her boyfriend (he also shows his face on his socials), friends and family know what they are doing.

They basically spend time and energy editing videos and applying blurs and effects to produce a product that is gonna be always inferior to anything they can shoot with face
What's the point telling us? Tell her that

Back
Top Bottom