Tools Ways to rip entire TikTok profile?

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

clbrn

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Thank you so much for taking the time to look into it, richard2480
The test user (w.bery) completed, downloading one image that used to fail, but some other users I tried next (having image posts) fail in a similar manner.

Here, the first user has many photos and they all completed without a hitch. The second user has a history json with no new images since the last DL 3 days ago, only videos - so they also completed. However, redownloading from scratch leads to the same error with images as the third user here below.

(Also, that fallback is something new - now idea what it means, but I can browse/scroll TikTok logged-in or not without any problems and can manually download from TikWM using something like BatchURL just fine, I don't feel rate-limited). Maybe the URLs are different somehow and that's why it fails?

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Last edited:
Reactions: neolith

Obicase

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Sorry guys, a little off-topic, but here's an update to this post I made a while ago :

Tiktok seems to be trying to make it harder to find accounts by putting their ID or SecUid in the url.
Now, if you use https://www.tiktok.com/@[ID or SecUid] as your url, you'll see an empty page with seemingly no way to see the username.

However, there is an easy workaround. While the page is empty, you are technically on that user's profile page.
So you can right click on the page -> "show source code" -> ctrl + F "uniqueId" -> and it will give you the username of the account.

Beakwood

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Hey richard2480 So I added the option to save history of json. I get an error saying invalid json. As this stops my script from running. But, if I re-run the script right after it stops. It works fine. Is it because there's no json and then it reads a json on the second go around?
Code:

Also this is how I have my init
Code:
I would see it try to save the json after loading and that's when I get the json error above.
Code:

~ So it looks like self.check_file_exists = True was the culprit. As I thought it was going to benefit me for having it enabled.

Last edited:
Reactions: gRe4tp2aTVoZV3

Beakwood

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
neolith
So, I almost have the program similar to how I run ytp. The only thing I'm having trouble with. I want to use the user_id in the filename to make it easier to find the user when name change. When you have a huge list and re-run the program and close it. I didn't know the program adds the new username to it's on directory. It will say it in the terminal. But, firs couple of sessions, I didn't know this. Now, I'm trying to backtrack and find what the old user names with the re-named ones.

The easiest way this would be for now is using the user_id and cross-referencing them in finding them.
Another way would possibly be adding the old username.txt file in the new re-named user directory along with the new username.txt i.e; username_aliases.txt. As the new directory doesn't have the old username in it.
I did try
Code:
But this acts like its going to download but then this happens
Code:

neolith

egirl shill
Mar 11, 2022

Python:

Have no actual idea if self.secuid will actually be defined properly, but if the secuid is what you are referring to with user_id, this *could* work. just dont know if itll freakout due to the filename length. have no real solution. also self.user_name may return different than self.original_user_name

Beakwood

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
neolith Thank you. Seems like that worked! But, I don't mean the secuid, not the secuid. It's the user id that Obicase referenced here
Like when you view the page source. You get the user ID as well for example
when checking _iivoryy page source and using uniqueid next to the left of it, you see the id. You used to be able to use this id after the @numerical_id and would get the renamed account. But, this doesn't work anymore, hence, obicase method in getting it now.

Code:
with ytp, I have this in my config as my filename to always be able to find the renamed account.

Reactions: gRe4tp2aTVoZV3

neolith

egirl shill
Mar 11, 2022
I reallly reallly do not like messing with these core functions, since if there's an update, and this function happens to change you'll lose this ability, and am not trying to get the main code to support this officially on my own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beakwood

Beakwood

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Yeah, I definitely get that. Again, thank you for helping.
Upon figuring this out, and update to the program. I'll just input the code into the new or find a way to get it working. As for current state of the program.
We almost have it working. It was downloading but, I did get error about the user_id
Code:
I also changed {self.user_id} to {user_id} but it said the same thing about no user.
Code:

clbrn

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
Guys, any idea why the timeout error here? (the last timeout will repeat 20 times or so and just pause there). Happens all the time with various users, using different connections (incl. Mullvad and tethering with my mobile internet).
Usually fails with users whose videos are bigger in size (this one in the error has many above 100mb per file)

Any ideas how to avoid this OR skip to the next user and retry this one after the rest are complete, without the script coming to a complete stop?

Used paste.cc, cause of lenght:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images