EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Wanderlustluca Discussion Thread

She definitely progressed to showing way more compared to when she first started OF. Hopefully topless soon :POGGIES:
She used to edit her videos so you couldn't see anything, I think she's purposely doing nipple slips to test the water. By the end of the year I reckon she'll be showing pretty much everything, I mean she already is "accidentally"

She used to edit her videos so you couldn't see anything, I think she's purposely doing nipple slips to test the water. By the end of the year I reckon she'll be showing pretty much everything, I mean she already is "accidentally"
She might be showing boobs by then and doing pussy teases. It might take her another year before she's doing full pussy shots and then she'll move into masturbation/JOI videos. She'll go where the money is and how much people will pay her. Personally I'd be down for a foot job video if she's interested.

She might be showing boobs by then and doing pussy teases. It might take her another year before she's doing full pussy shots and then she'll move into masturbation/JOI videos. She'll go where the money is and how much people will pay her. Personally I'd be down for a foot job video if she's interested.
I honestly dont think shes revealing more than we are getting Im hopefull but I`ve seem her kind she will milk the most out of her teasing, she "values" not baring everything prolly because of her partner also cause shes a public figure then she will have nothing.

I don't believe she has a "partner" at the moment. She went through pretty bad back up last year with her boyfriend. I think at the moment she is single.
Her stuff lately has been pretty racy. She actually had to resend one of her videos cause she let too much slip out. Eventually I think she will go completely topless. But not until she's finally comfortable doing that. Showing her ass is one thing, but showing the tits is another.

I don't believe she has a "partner" at the moment. She went through pretty bad back up last year with her boyfriend. I think at the moment she is single.
Her stuff lately has been pretty racy. She actually had to resend one of her videos cause she let too much slip out. Eventually I think she will go completely topless. But not until she's finally comfortable doing that. Showing her ass is one thing, but showing the tits is another.
What video was it? The shower one?

I have insufficient privileges to post on her content thread but there's a quick nude (just butt) shower video of her on the fappenist website. I'm not sure if posting the link here is against the rules.

I have insufficient privileges to post on her content thread but there's a quick nude (just butt) shower video of her on the fappenist website. I'm not sure if posting the link here is against the rules.
I think it's already posted, I'll check for you

Funny just a few years ago she wouldn't have been brave enough to post anything nearly as revealing as those shots up.
I guess age plus her becoming single (at that point, don't know if she's back in a relationship now though) helped her to become more lewd. Imho I just love her cosplaying tbh 🤣 anything else is a bonus for me

I guess age plus her becoming single (at that point, don't know if she's back in a relationship now though) helped her to become more lewd. Imho I just love her cosplaying tbh 🤣 anything else is a bonus for me
Yes I noticed an immediate change in her posting style after she broke up with her last boyfriend (who was also a fellow cosplayer from what I saw on her instagram of them. Apparently he cheated on her with one of her friends). I think some of it was to get back at him and it made her more confident and comfortable posting lewder content.
Not sure if she's dating anyone now. From her instagram she just seems to have a lot of guy friends (probably orbiters) who she goes out with.

She has a new B/G POV set coming out next week. Personally its not my thing as I don't want to see her with another dude. But if you're into that it looks like she's moving into that territory. Also that probably means she has a new BF or a friends with benefits that feels comfortable enough posing in sets with her.

She has a new B/G POV set coming out next week. Personally its not my thing as I don't want to see her with another dude. But if you're into that it looks like she's moving into that territory. Also that probably means she has a new BF or a friends with benefits that feels comfortable enough posing in sets with her.
I agree I love her solo stuff, but let's see where she goes with it anyhow, hopefully she doesn't go too crazy imho
I mentioned a while back I think she has a new guy 😅 whether it be a bf or a fwb. And there's not much we can do unless we ever got a chance to date such a gorgeous woman.

I agree I love her solo stuff, but let's see where she goes with it anyhow, hopefully she doesn't go too crazy imho
I mentioned a while back I think she has a new guy 😅 whether it be a bf or a fwb. And there's not much we can do unless we ever got a chance to date such a gorgeous woman.
Oh if you're paying for her OF you never have a shot with her. You're just a pay pig and this new dude is repping the rewards of the men putting money into her.
That's why I usually cut it off once a new guy comes into the picture. Why spend my money on a model when another dude is getting it for free. Its like cucking yourself.
But if her fans are cool with it, then good for them. But for me I'm out.

Where did you hear this?

Back
Top Bottom