EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Vyxia / vyxphan - Discussion Thread

I know there's more explicit stuff out there of her. It's possible it didn't come from OF
she used to do patreon a few years ago, those are from back then. it was still "non nude" but she definitely had sold privately too.

I remember at one point during her patreon days she had this insane tier that was 250 a month, where she would add you on a private Snapchat and send you photos nobody else would see. I’m fairly certain that the two leaked nudes came from that, as it would explain the relatively poor resolution (would have had to save the photo through a third party program to bypass Snapchat alerting her of screenshotting). iirc this tier didn’t last for a very long time, and because of the insane price point there probably aren’t too many people who ever had access to the images, but it’s very possible there’s more uncensored nudes of her out there from that.

I remember at one point during her patreon days she had this insane tier that was 250 a month, where she would add you on a private Snapchat and send you photos nobody else would see. I’m fairly certain that the two leaked nudes came from that, as it would explain the relatively poor resolution (would have had to save the photo through a third party program to bypass Snapchat alerting her of screenshotting). iirc this tier didn’t last for a very long time, and because of the insane price point there probably aren’t too many people who ever had access to the images, but it’s very possible there’s more uncensored nudes of her out there from that.
Damn... Would be amazing if those came out after all this time, but probably unlikely considering only a few people must have them. She's one of the hottest OF girls imo, idk why but there's just something about her look and attitude that just does it for me. Hope she becomes more active on IG and OF again at least

Lol I've sent her messages and she never replies. I don't know why she is leaving all this money on the table - at least sell the old PPVs still :SadgeCry:

I just wish a Vyxia whale would post her old PPVs at the very least. I know there has to be someone lurking who has a good collection - I would gladly share anything I can to entice them lol.
Still pissed I stumbled upon her when she had already quit OF - I would've shared it all

been playing around with stable diffusion and made some decent fakes of her. I don't have sufficient permissions to create a thread yet, but I'd be ha
I just wish a Vyxia whale would post her old PPVs at the very least. I know there has to be someone lurking who has a good collection - I would gladly share anything I can to entice them lol.
Still pissed I stumbled upon her when she had already quit OF - I would've shared it all
Just started lurking here, but I do have 2 ppv's (her strappy black lingerie set and her birthday set) that I haven't seen posted online yet, but they're currently backed up on a computer left at my folks house - I lived with my now ex-girlfriend so couldn't have it on me. We don't live anywhere close to each other, but the next time I visit I'll upload them. Her PPV's were ridiculously expensive (I think I dropped 50 per set), and they're honestly not any more revealing than her basic feed posts, but at least it's new content.

I also have some decent realistic deepfakes that I created using stable diffusion, but since I just started posting I don't have permissions to make a thread yet. Once I can I'll make one.

edit: here's an example -
00388-1863355466-RAW-photo-of-a-nude-woman-naked-small_tits.md.jpg

Last edited:
This man is sitting on our equivalent of a long lost 60 BTC wallet, absolute whale
Not to be a debbie downer but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If anyone has bothered to lurk his profile he's posted:

Has she ever gone nude?
Her ppv content ever any good?
I know there's more explicit stuff out there of her. It's possible it didn't come from OF

Ya'll really think he'd be asking those questions when he's sitting on a supposed sex tape? To make matters ever crazier one that he "recorded" (whether that means some sort of PPV/custom he screen recorded(?) or actually participated in?)

Guys I'm thirsty too and want it to be real but... comeon.

Back
Top Bottom