EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Vyxia / vyxphan - Discussion Thread

I think there was one or two, but they were just body pics, no face. I don't think they are in the other thread anymore, must have been in some dead links that were removed

Anyone know if she is still currently active on OF and posting new content? I thought she said she was moving to a different platform or something but she never gave any updates about that

Anyone know if she is still currently active on OF and posting new content? I thought she said she was moving to a different platform or something but she never gave any updates about that
Her latest update on the status of her OF was back in like April/May lmao. She mentioned in a story that she planned on getting back into it over summer break (she's a student). After a week of no updates (she hardly posts stories any more) she complained about how she needed to remove ALL her old content on her page to relaunch as a "free" page with PPVs.

Problem happened to be that there is no easy way to wipe the account (or so she said) and had to deleted each post manually by clicking on options under it. Another week or so she posts a picture of a OF error along the lines of "sorry, you have removed too much content in X time period, please wait X time to delete more"

And that was that.

Now she's back in school posting the least she has ever done since I started following her. She had some rib pain and alluded to more personal stuff going on but popped up again about 2 weeks ago over Christmas break. Posted 2-3 stories and into the wind again for another 4 months!

Anyways kinda rambling but her page is not "active" I'm sure there are some simps that still sub so it hasn't been deactivated. Why she never just set up another account as the free page is beyond me, I don't think she wants to do this stuff anymore. But hey, we can hope! Best luck is once spring semester ends (April)

The most tragic thing is I discovered her once she pretty much quit OF. Never had the chance to buy any PPV's myself, just a odd collection of whats been posted online.

I would've shared my brothers if I were there earlier :PepeWhy:

i confirmed the leaks back on the old thread, they line up to the available timing and info in the photos, plus the leg tat is a big giveaway.

Yeah the tat is a dead giveaway, surprised she ever took a nude photo with it in it. I hope she returns to the OF grind one day, if anyone knows where to get her old PPV's let me know, I'd love to have all of them.

i confirmed the leaks back on the old thread, they line up to the available timing and info in the photos, plus the leg tat is a big giveaway.
i wonder who leaked them, because she did state no nudes in her bio

Back
Top Bottom