EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Vyvan Le - Discussion Thread

Point 1: Melurn & Jrbdp is a gentleman and a scholar and he fucks bitches and stacks paper like no other.
Point 2: Talk about winning the genetic lottery. She is not only gorgeous all over but she also has the most perfect pussy. How is she even real.
True that.
Boys, whose body do you like more, her's or her sister's?

True that.
Hers, sister is nice but for my tastes a bit too chubby + I can’t really just take into account the body, the face plays a huge role for me and Vyvan (with all her makeup and probably filters) looks astonishing.

I’d be super curious to see her irl and how she looks.

no problem bros, just giving back what I can. Bought them all already and why not share some love 😇
Omg thank you so much you are a goat. I just recently saw the page and was surprised so much form what you posted you made my cock milk cum constantly for her fuck this is what I was dying to see her do. More pussy tease reveal

Fuck omg buddies she finally showed her pussy pic uncensored 🥵🥵🥵. Who else cummed so much seeing that?? I have been dying to see that for months. Was everyone suprised too? I am wondering what she captioned in her only fans when she made that latestpost?

True that.
How come there is not much content in her sisters page in here. Does her sister not post enough like vyvanle? Have you guys seen her sister made new Instagram acocunt

I love it so much but it was her pussy pics that took the highlight

If I were here I’d produce a whole bunch of nudes every time I’m shooting, keep them save on some encrypted hard drive and treat it as a savings account. In the future when she’s not as young and beautiful anymore, she could release old content from her prime, instead of whoring out when she’s less desirable. Could be sold off for large sums down the line and probably it inflicts less emotional scars when you sell old nudes of yourself instead of constantly showing yourself naked online to strangers.

At least that’s how I see it and how I would do it if I was a hot chick milking hundreds of guys with just a little bit of skin.

If I were here I’d produce a whole bunch of nudes every time I’m shooting, keep them save on some encrypted hard drive and treat it as a savings account. In the future when she’s not as young and beautiful anymore, she could release old content from her prime, instead of whoring out when she’s less desirable. Could be sold off for large sums down the line and probably it inflicts less emotional scars when you sell old nudes of yourself instead of constantly showing yourself naked online to strangers.

At least that’s how I see it and how I would do it if I was a hot chick milking hundreds of guys with just a little bit of skin.
These hoes aren't that smart

These egirls make fucking BANK from non nude stuff.. That's what makes simps pay for every PPV chasing the dream of potential nude

They will either crumble to the pressure and do it
That might make people even more interested in buying their stuff (Natalie roush for example)

Or be fucking dumb and egotistical enough to think people wouldn't be bored of her so they fade to oblivion like a lot of these cosplay chics or pasties on nips thots (Lauren Alexis..)

Most of em are just straight up going for it since this OF shit is too saturated
Diakimeko, angelicat... Etc

These egirls make fucking BANK from non nude stuff.. That's what makes simps pay for every PPV chasing the dream of potential nude

They will either crumble to the pressure and do it
That might make people even more interested in buying their stuff (Natalie roush for example)

Or be fucking dumb and egotistical enough to think people wouldn't be bored of her so they fade to oblivion like a lot of these cosplay chics or pasties on nips thots (Lauren Alexis..)

Most of em are just straight up going for it since this OF shit is too saturated
Diakimeko, angelicat... Etc
remind me of chaneru lol.
she used to be popular like vyvan but now she is doing camshow milking simps these days

Back
Top Bottom