EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
08_366x205.jpg
02_366x205.jpg

Can anyone please grab this in 1080?

Thanks!

This is what would show up on my browser everytime I would try to stream any of the more recent Milfy, Deeer, or Slayed scenes. Any of the scenes prior to the week of August 6th-12th would work fine. I tried every browser. I tried all my machines (PC/Apple/Laptop). Even tried it on incognito mode. Even tried it on a roommate's computer. Nothing worked.

This is what would show up on my browser everytime I would try to stream any of the more recent Milfy, Deeer, or Slayed scenes. Any of the scenes prior to the week of August 6th-12th would work fine. I tried every browser. I tried all my machines (PC/Apple/Laptop). Even tried it on incognito mode. Even tried it on a roommate's computer. Nothing worked.
Try turning off hardware acceleration off in your browser. Make sure you restart your browser after. Try this with different browsers because some plays videos without Hardware acceleration better than others. That is what I do when I want to screen record something and it black screens.

It might be that they are drm protecting the videos now, it is very less likely.

I am not sure because I don't have an paid account but if they are drm protected the videos It might be an issue to download but if the video is on the internet uploaded to some site the surely there is a way to download either using the download option or without it.

I have seen variation in file sizes once is downloaded an video from mypervyfamily which was around ~5gb and that same video of same resolution was of 2-3 GB on internet so I prefer to get the stream instead of the download option. There are many cases of this it might be that person re encoded it but not sure so my preference is stream instead of the download option.

Why don't you use download option idm should catch the download easily not sure about j2downloader because I don't use it that much?

And try to change the settings of the browser it can also cause an issue

Other workaround will be downgrade the browser not a great one though but it might work

Last edited:
Try turning off hardware acceleration off in your browser. Make sure you restart your browser after. Try this with different browsers because some plays videos without Hardware acceleration better than others. That is what I do when I want to screen record something and it black screens.
I already tried EVERY browser available: Firefox, MS Edge, Chrome, Safari, etc. I already disabled hardware acceleration. Also keep in mind under VIXEN PLUS is just one site. There's no need to switch to BLACKED to DEEPER. It's just one site. It's just odd that every scene from BLACKED works but not every scene from DEEPER works. Every scene from DEEPER after the week of July 30th to August 5th was unable to work for me. It's the same with the sites SLAYED and MILFY. I started the VIXEN PLUS account on November 3rd. It's like there's a 16-week block for new accounts.
It might be that they are drm protecting the videos now, it is very less likely.

I am not sure because I don't have an paid account but if they are drm protected the videos It might be an issue to download but if the video is on the internet uploaded to some site the surely there is a way to download either using the download option or without it.
I doubt it's DRM when there are some scenes I've seen in 4K quality all over the internet that I wasn't able to download/stream. My assumption is that for brand new accounts, they just don't play/download. They want people to keep their accounts running for months and it's in Vixen Media Group's incentive. If VMG was upfront about this I wouldn't care. And if it is DRM, why am I able to see the latest scenes from BLACKED, BLACKEDRAW, TUSHY, TUSHYRAW, and VIXEN?
Why don't you use download option idm should catch the download easily not sure about j2downloader because I don't use it that much?

And try to change the settings of the browser it can also cause an issue

Other workaround will be downgrade the browser not a great one though but it might work
I already tried the download option. When I clicked download nothing happens. It doesn't matter now. I don't have a VIXEN PLUS account anymore.

Back
Top Bottom