EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Violet Myers Discussion Thread

I don't know if she doesn't clean her ass or if she has a poop fetish.
What I know is that she doesn't train her ass well, that's why it's so hard for her to do anal scenes. Everyone was hyped for her first anal and first DP and they ended up being some of the worst Tushy scenes on the entire site (The rating of both scenes prove it). She continues to avoid anal, so don't expect any anal scenes.

I don't know if she doesn't clean her ass or if she has a poop fetish.
What I know is that she doesn't train her ass well, that's why it's so hard for her to do anal scenes. Everyone was hyped for her first anal and first DP and they ended up being some of the worst Tushy scenes on the entire site (The rating of both scenes prove it). She continues to avoid anal, so don't expect any anal scenes.
Hers with Avery Jane is good

She says that he is her videographer and friend, but he actually fucked her in the gangbang for Blacked.

Then you see her, her boyfriend and him hanging out like nothing happened... That's fucked up💀.
I just found out that her and Lil D dated, and he’s around her all the time. Her bf gotta be bi or something…

Back
Top Bottom