EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request Instagram Victoria Microminimus

I was going thru her MM galleries and 2 things stood out to me: 1) the colors were flat and 2) the horizon level was crooked on so many pics.....

One thing lead to another and I ended up color correcting and leveling most pics, some are really crooked AKA dutch angle and I left them, I corrected the ones that were a bit off.

I didn't do an aggressive color correction, mostly made the color more vibrant and increased the exposure in some.

Because that the MM logo is cropped and/or crooked, I rather have a crooked small logo than a tilted sunset at the beach, but it might be annoying to some.

Since I spent a few hours doing it now a share the results so more people can enjoy her in even better images.

So if you dont have her MM galleries here you go, 24 galleries and more than 800 pics color corrected

cloudsxxx: can u plz reupload? thx in advance!

Back
Top Bottom