EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Vicky Stark - Discussion Thread

I mean a butt plug is a sex toy. But yeah it isn't as good as seeing her use a dildo. But now that Vicky has opened Pandora's sex-toybox I get the feeling you will get that chance in the near future.

Can’t imagine many will bite at that price point, hopefully it shows up eventually.
I mean a butt plug is a sex toy. But yeah it isn't as good as seeing her use a dildo. But now that Vicky has opened Pandora's sex-toybox I get the feeling you will get that chance in the near future.
That buttplug is too little, but generally I don't even conpare Anal content vs vaginal content, Anal is the fucking best, even this lame buttplug is better then eny vaginal content

Given that her PPVs go up in price - how much you’d think she might charge for something “serious“, if that might ever happen? 😁
You got the monthly fee of 50, maybe two ppv at 50-75 each and then the rare ppv of 200 all in just one month. Some girls know that they've got the goods and they know that people are willing to pay for it. Tbh she could go to the 1k range, although I doubt it.

You got the monthly fee of 50, maybe two ppv at 50-75 each and then the rare ppv of 200 all in just one month. Some girls know that they've got the goods and they know that people are willing to pay for it. Tbh she could go to the 1k range, although I doubt it.
I spent $150 on a single video once for a different girl.
It was great until post nut clarity and I just felt like a simp.
Thank goodness for this forum so I can be saved from spending so much again.
But I probably will at some point in the future. Because, as stated, I am a simp.

I honestly didn’t know about those current rates - though I didn’t want to say she couldn’t ask for those, totally agree on that. I’ll be curious then for how far those might get ramped up. 😁

I spent $150 on a single video once for a different girl.
It was great until post nut clarity and I just felt like a simp.
Thank goodness for this forum so I can be saved from spending so much again.
But I probably will at some point in the future. Because, as stated, I am a simp.
which girl was it? we need to know lol

Back
Top Bottom