Avoid! Review OnlyFans veritofernandez

cookies_are_required

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Name: veritofernandez

Category: "muscle mommy" / fitness model, south American

Pricing: $15/month.

Does PPV: Yes. $40 for 1 minute. She quoted me $500 for "a couple" of feet pics.

Regularity of Posting: Very low. I was subbed for an entire month and nothing new got posted until today (I'd actually forgotten about her). She spammed a bunch of short (10 second) videos. The same videos she sends on Telegram and posts on Reddit. The content of her entire wall alone is not worth $15.

Type of Content: Short bikini videos. Infrequently topless. Never nude.

Your Thoughts/Comments: She is definitely under management. Her reddit account posts pictures of other women advertising their Onlyfans as well. I think Verito was the first and then the agency started adding more. Her sub is not worth it. Her wall is a content desert and you can see the very exact same videos on reddit. Her PPV is simply overpriced, she offers no preview or description of the content, and her customs are just a moot point because of how overpriced they are. As of this posting her most liked post has only 30 likes. My suggestion is to let the market take care of it naturally - avoid this trash product.

Profile/Social Links: onlyfans.com/veritofernandez
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images