Request Varyana/Varyunya/MamaYunya old russian accent audios

waskaruwask

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Y9xaTqMv_400x400.jpg

Even though she doesn't really have any specific character image tied to her, i guess i might as well put up her twitter pfp in case it wouldn't comply with forum rules. She's very much known for NSFW ASMR audio roleplays. What i am looking for specifically is her old russian accent audios/videos which she has steadily been deleting, with the final blow being the deletion of her old soundgasm (
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
) which served as an archive for a lot of her videos she did at the very start of the pandemic. You can find it on the wayback machine but you can't really listen to any of the audios, as far as i can tell. Her english has gotten really good, which i guess im happy for her, but also her strong accent was what kept her distinct from other creators.

Specifically i guess i'd be happy if anyone had the "Lying on big sister's pillows" audio (Could only find the thumbnail below), but any audio from that era (Around late 2019-2020) would make me happy.
lying-on-sisters-big-pillows-youtube-thumbnail.jpg

ThatPlutiaGuy7601

Casual
Apr 10, 2024
as far as im concerned of, the MamaYunya rename and the mass deletion of her videos on the Hub was caused by alot of factors, but i'd personally argue that it can be blamed to the "GeoTuber" community, and even as far of blaming the cringy "Countryball" communities on Youtube.

try seeing this reddit post and reply here in this thread back if its true or it has a different factor:

Not sure if appropriate to post here.

Last edited:

ThatPlutiaGuy7601

Casual
Apr 10, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
really weird discovery of some of her audios LMAO. it's almost reminiscent of Windows 10 on pentium 4 in My Digital Life forum for me in my opinion idk what else it can remind me of. honestly though even if im an ASMR enjoyer since 2022, that finding is astonishing.

Last edited: