EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request Upstore

A reminder...

READ THE RULES FOR THIS THREAD!
There's a limit of 2GB per 24 hours, per person

Even with a pro account, there's still a daily 20gb limit for downloading on Upstore. Having a limit of 2gb/24hrs means it gives the chance to help as many people as I can.

If you continuously ask for more the 2gb then I will blacklist you and skip ALL of your posts in the future.

From tomorrow, if your requested files goes over a total of 2gb, I will skip the post and react with the TOS reaction. I won't download any of the files in that post. You can post again, but with less files requested. I shouldn't be having to work out which files you've requested take it under 2gb, you should be doing that before making your request.

If your post is after this post, then you have time to edit your post to take it under 2gb before I get to it. The linked post will be the last one I get to today.

Back
Top Bottom