EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Support Upload images doesn't work?

SpecialSause

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 2, 2022
i click upload images, jpg.pet window pops out, i drag images there, click upload, image gets uploaded, pop up auto closes and no images appear in post reply, i refresh do it again and again nothing. i look at jpg.pet and there's same image uploaded like 10 time. is it only me with this problem?

Are you sure they haven't inserted into the post? We're temporarily using a slower storage server so they might take a while to load in on the page

Are you sure they haven't inserted into the post? We're temporarily using a slower storage server so they might take a while to load in on the page
yes as i couldn't post. and couldn't preview the post. it acted as there was nothing. i even waited 10 min. nothing. they upload on jpg.pet but nothing happens in post reply.

What device are you using?
Have you tried clearing cache?

You are the first reporting this so not sure what can be done to help other than clearing cache to see if that resets things

What device are you using?
Have you tried clearing cache?

You are the first reporting this so not sure what can be done to help other than clearing cache to see if that resets things
portable opera. last time i cleared cache was more than a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom