Reddit u/HIM_AND_SHY_SVG_SLUT ( My wife )

daddydante88

Superfan
Jun 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

First and foremost, verification that this is my personal content I shall do so by posting from my Reddit account. Also to make sure there's no confusion, all content that I'm sharing on here is shared with permission of every all involved in the video. I don't show anything that has not been explicitly consented to.

So I'm gonna just start out with posting and content and then I'll come back over time and fill out and flesh out a few of the details. There's a lot of context and story behind all of this that I think a lot of you guys would find interesting.

first off.... throat goat

Let's start out with a couple of Random Redditors pumping her full of Cum. (she loves creampies)

This is one of my favorite sessions,

Here's the setup,Shes in the bedroom completely naked face down assup lights off and blindfolded. A complete stranger, someone she's never met in her life comes in strips down, hops on and pounds away until he breaks one off in her. ( ended up to be 3 )

Another great one is when I ordered a large chance from bad dragon, never let her see it and tied her to the bed and blindfolded her, then she knows what I ordered but has yet to see it at this point. Her first experience of it is literally me pounding her away at it. Just say it was a bit intense for her.

And last but not least here's a few albums of a lot of our stuff. Pics and vids

With all that handled if anyone's in the Phoenix area and interested in having a little fun with her hit me up. We're still active and always looking for new playmates, any absurdly large BBC interested? Wanting to hit that territory soon.

Last edited: