EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
How was She during the whole q n a. I wouldn't exactly be jumping the gun over her looking tired or bored in one little icolated clip

The whole selling 10 to 15 second videos on onlyfans seems to be the way alot of women do it unfortunately kinda sucks when a videos over before you even really started watching it lol and for them prices would it it kill them to just make it a few minutes in video length
A simp can't even pull out their pecker in that amount of time and she's charging 10-15 bucks? WTF that's criminal. These chicks are totally taking advantage of their fan base, and that shows me they really don't care about their fans.

On one hand I am glad to see that she is already doing implied nudity, that is more than 90% of the womens wrestlers are posting. But, on the other hand, 50 bucks for 4 pics is A LOT. Like, the most expensive PPV I have seen so far from a womens wrestler was a 35 dollars PPV from Tenille Dashwood and thats because she delusional af

I'm more tired of people posting/sharing screenshots (assuming they are the ones that ripped the content). Like, come on guys, we have the technology!

I'm more tired of people posting/sharing screenshots (assuming they are the ones that ripped the content). Like, come on guys, we have the technology!
Yeah that’s very annoying there’s so many ways to rip content also we know that other forums exist

Those first renewals are coming up next week. As several of us predicted earlier in this thread she'll be ramping up the content to get them to stick around another month.

I hope she keeps up the implied nudity like mentioned already its far more than most of the people in her line of work have done in such a short space of time so I am happy

True, but that's going to get very expensive, especially if you're a top tier Toni simp.

hello fellow simps :peepoArrive: this thread seems to be getting a lot of action. don't know how I missed it until now

Lol, she just send another PPV, you would think that after charging 50 dollars yesterday she would give it a rest for a couple of days, but as someone posted, renewal time is in a couple of days and I guess she wants to convince people to renew or, at the very least, milk the last bit of money of those people that probably are not going to.

What is in the PPV? What did she advertise?

I had to edit my post, this was the wrong forum for the second part. :D I'm so sorry. :D

Last edited:
What is in the PPV? What did she advertise?

After she revealed her pussy last month, she is revealing her pussy this month as well. Interesting. She is going to post it today.
Apparently it is a a 44 seconds video showcasing her ass, this was the caption

"Check out my Amazing Aussie Ass (Triple A rated ) in today's long PPV! "

Back
Top Bottom