EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Theimpartialbunny

I just saw the screenshots but I guess you removed them, good idea.

They looked real though, absolutely crazy. The facebook interaction also seemed pretty forced on her part. Not trying to jump to conclusions, but I think you are right :monkaX:
Yeah she is either very dumb or she is happy being manipulative

Well, there is not much to it. This Anthony guy almost got her a green card. I think they were engaged or something. In the end it didn't work out, but you could tell from the very start that she was using him. Only reason why i am not sharing screenshots, is because she will be able to figure who i am.
Did this all happen in her discord, I seem to have a certain impression of what you said, I've been in it for a while, sometimes just post memes stuff. but most active guys in the server seems the rich ones:LULW:, now her discord is gone so i dont remember that much.

Did this all happen in her discord, I seem to have a certain impression of what you said, I've been in it for a while, sometimes just post memes stuff. but most active guys in the server seems the rich ones:LULW:, now her discord is gone so i dont remember that much.
I remember her sliding in my dms and talked a little. Then I saw her claiming fat people are fat by choice and shouldn't eat as many cheeseburgers. Told her that is better a cheeseburger than getting a surgery every other month.

Then blocked me.

Happened over her Facebook, she wasn't that popular back then. Got banned for doxxing here despite having censored the guy's name haha. Well, anyway.
So, this happened over on her DMs, i know Maria for quite a while, and she is desperate to leave the Philipines. What she did to that dude was very wrong.

Happened over her Facebook, she wasn't that popular back then. Got banned for doxxing here despite having censored the guy's name haha. Well, anyway.
So, this happened over on her DMs, i know Maria for quite a while, and she is desperate to leave the Philipines. What she did to that dude was very wrong.
It matches to that 'will make an OF when I'm in the states' which was nonsense and like a dude greencards you and still want to thot?

Then nothing came from it and she moved to her current place still in the Philippines

She did try to get into gaming circles with Sony heads as her main focus, following journos, creators, streamers. Anything went in hopes to land a position. Any position.

Turns out you need more than photoshop and big boobs to be entertaining.

She did try to get into gaming circles with Sony heads as her main focus, following journos, creators, streamers. Anything went in hopes to land a position. Any position.

Not gonna be long until a simp bigger than the last one fall for her photoshop. I just feel bad that there is not really anything we can do about it. It is what it is.

Not gonna be long until a simp bigger than the last one fall for her photoshop. I just feel bad that there is not really anything we can do about it. It is what it is.
Photoshop has and will always have its limitations. She is starting to not even look human at all, and this is not the first time she tried to avoid this. She used to steam with a mask, or weird angles

I met her on twitch I looked for destiny 2 streams
Saw the thumbnail
Red hair big boobs instant click
She was banned but i don't know why

I met her on twitch I looked for destiny 2 streams
Saw the thumbnail
Red hair big boobs instant click
She was banned but i don't know why
She got banned for streamming with her tits almost popping out(you could see her areolas), while a minor hanged right next to her. I am not getting too much into detail about this minor for obvious reasons, but yeah.

I know her, we used to talk a lot. I did had some stuff from when she got her breasts done, and they are definitely not that big. I remember that at that time she was trying to scam a guy for a Greencard lol.
can't really blame her a 3rd of the world is a shithole and its almost impossible to get out of it it is very suicide inducing

Back
Top Bottom