EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Theimpartialbunny

The photos are definitely edited to hell and back. I'm guessing she uses an app that just pumps up her tits, ass and everything in between, while keeping her waist tiny. The photos aren't even comparable to her live videos. Even then she's evidently stuffing her bra. Look at the earliest photos of her. Take a look at this photo and video:
https://twitter.com/anyuser/status/1530816513107988481
https://twitter.com/anyuser/status/1327029791317344256

There's no way those two bodies are one and the same. Even if she were to have gained weight, her hips would still be just as wide. You'd see it in her face. Hell even in this video she's stuffed her bra. In a lot of her photos you can notice the background behind her is warped.

In one of the first posts on the original thread you can see one of the first nudes of her, and it seems pretty unaltered, at least on the proportions size.

She had the surgeries and her body looks amazing. Why do all the photo altering?

She will make you cum in 20 seconds try it now

There are videos of her and she is almost like that but some pictures is just ridiculous
Videos? All I’ve ever found was like 30 second ones. Do you you know of any others ?

Someone suggested a few months back that she might have body dysmorphia. I don't remember the context, it was on SE, but sounded plausible.

I'm not sure if it's a case of body dysmorphia, being that its something that causes you to see yourself as a "worse" version of you, as much as it's just her wanting to have unrealistic proportions like girls in the animes she loves so much.

And yeah that photo is clearly less altered, though her boobs still look bigger than the video above (and the original leaked nudes).

I know her, we used to talk a lot. I did had some stuff from when she got her breasts done, and they are definitely not that big. I remember that at that time she was trying to scam a guy for a Greencard lol.

I know her, we used to talk a lot. I did had some stuff from when she got her breasts done, and they are definitely not that big. I remember that at that time she was trying to scam a guy for a Greencard lol.
Receipts please.

This is an interesting story, I look forward to the rest:LUL
Well, there is not much to it. This Anthony guy almost got her a green card. I think they were engaged or something. In the end it didn't work out, but you could tell from the very start that she was using him. Only reason why i am not sharing screenshots, is because she will be able to figure who i am.

Last edited:
Well, there is not much to it. This Anthony guy almost got her a green card. I think they were engaged or something. In the end it didn't work out, but you could tell from the very start that she was using him. Only reason why i am not sharing screenshots, is because she will be able to figure who i am.
I just saw the screenshots but I guess you removed them, good idea.

They looked real though, absolutely crazy. The facebook interaction also seemed pretty forced on her part. Not trying to jump to conclusions, but I think you are right :monkaX:

Back
Top Bottom