EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

700 peoples we all know dan act hey come anyone can join we can party together so people go, but in reality she just want people thinking they meet her and she'll be in vip section where all creator will be most likely and the rest in the other room

700 peoples we all know dan act hey come anyone can join we can party together so people go, but in reality she just want people thinking they meet her and she'll be in vip section where all creator will be most likely and the rest in the other room
she'll do a quick hi, and then look for Panda and other "big" streamers and leave the peasants to talk amongst themselves :LUL

she'll do a quick hi, and then look for Panda and other "big" streamers and leave the peasants to talk amongst themselves :LUL
and then the random big streamer will say hi to dan and leave because they have 0 interest and dan will complain

and then the random big streamer will say hi to dan and leave because they have 0 interest and dan will complain
"I don't know why (insert name here) doesn't want to talk to me, we have the same kind of viewership and I think it would be good vibes all around. This is bullshit dude"

1 day later: "I don't want to be involved in any kind of drama"

:LUL :LUL :LUL

"I don't know why (insert name here) doesn't want to talk to me, we have the same kind of viewership and I think it would be good vibes all around. This is bullshit dude"

1 day later: "I don't want to be involved in any kind of drama"

:LUL :LUL :LUL
yep exactly there no way no drama happen at that party just with the 2 people hosting it

yep exactly there no way no drama happen at that party just with the 2 people hosting it
go to her tiktok and look at the latest uploaded video

I love how she completely edited out the part of her walking up to the guy and pushing/punching him, saying she's gonna whoop his ass, etc

makes it look like she didn't antagonize him at all or was aggressive towards him...lol this girl is something else

you saw the full versions right?

go to her tiktok and look at the latest uploaded video

I love how she completely edited out the part of her walking up to the guy and pushing/punching him, saying she's gonna whoop his ass, etc

makes it look like she didn't antagonize him at all or was aggressive towards him...lol this girl is something else

you saw the full versions right?
i didn't see the guy being that close to them at the start but saw her get all angry yeah, that guy was a creep for sure though, but ofc she'll cut the part where she wants to fight him and yelling. now she only put the part where she was calm

yeah that one i saw it, but in the one you don't see the guy like almost his head on her shoulders that guy would have deserved that kind of reaction from her like he was creep and we can't deny that part . ofc that video show also what she did wasnt better
yea the dude was def. a creep, but she wants to act like she wasn't egging him on, or actually hit him or anything lol

show both sides instead of trying to write the narrative one way, or don't put it up at all

but she wants one of her videos to go viral, so she's not gonna show her true colors lol

yea the dude was def. a creep, but she wants to act like she wasn't egging him on, or actually hit him or anything lol

show both sides instead of trying to write the narrative one way, or don't put it up at all

but she wants one of her videos to go viral, so she's not gonna show her true colors lol
that'S why at that party im expecting something to happen because thats what she wants and she'll provoke it to get publicity

that'S why at that party im expecting something to happen because thats what she wants and she'll provoke it to get publicity
probably, how can you constantly say you don't want drama but always want drama...and put yourself IN THE MIDDLE of said drama lmao

:LUL

Dan's on Panda's stream right now and Santana resubbed to him, and she just went instant "resting bitch face" mode :LUL :LUL :LUL

I think well ALL know Dan is a piece of work. If anybody reading this is going to be watching the party streams, please record them cause you know it will be a shit show.

Not that they cant be friend because she hates mike now, shes with jonzherka now and pretty sure hes good friend with mike would be something if mike end up meeting dan again after the drama

Back
Top Bottom