EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

she said it's gonna be around 9 eastern, she's gonna hop on her stream again at 8

no sanctuary today, but she said she's gonna go Saturday, again we'll see :LUL
If anybody is bored, this stream might be worth recording. I'll be out but I'd love to see some low lights.

If anybody is bored, this stream might be worth recording. I'll be out but I'd love to see some low lights.
people talking shit under her "message me on OF" tweet :LUL

why do people always say "your shit's leaked" though? lol, and some dumbasses even say what site they saw it on, stupid lol

people talking shit under her "message me on OF" tweet :LUL

why do people always say "your shit's leaked" though? lol, and some dumbasses even say what site they saw it on, stupid lol
Stupid but "her team" doesn't actually do shit to shut down sites. Even though she tried to claim credit for the other one being taken down lol....you don't have any power Dan lol

Stupid but "her team" doesn't actually do shit to shut down sites. Even though she tried to claim credit for the other one being taken down lol....you don't have any power Dan lol
we know that, she thinks it's gonna scare people to stop leaking lol

which is funny bc when she was at the bar the time before last, she admitted to pirating movies that "may or not be in theatres" and watching em at home lmao

I'm just saying the guys saying where they saw the leaks are corny, like stfu bro, gonna ruin it for everybody else to troll her. People don't think lol smh.

Last edited:
"thedandangler is most probably working as a full-time OnlyFans creator with an estimated earnings somewhere between $88.0k — $146.7k per month. Bear in mind this is only our estimate. "

bruh...holy shit if that's even close to true lmao, I was thinking like 20-30k a month. The site I'm on says she has around 8700 subs lol
The place you probably saw that has ridiculous like one they say she make 50 60k a month and doesnt have dan number on twitch

I'm dying laughing, she said she thought it would be "cool" (aka an ego boost to her and she can get people to do what she wants) if more people changed their usernames to include Dan Clan and guess who changed their name first? Kem :LUL :LUL :LUL :LUL :LUL

fuckin' loser man lmao :KEKWlaugh: :KEKWlaugh: :KEKWlaugh:
Lol I know a streamer most viewer have some part of hervs5ream name kind of the thing but she never ask seriously

The place you probably saw that has ridiculous like one they say she make 50 60k a month and doesnt have dan number on twitch
that was her OF subs not twitch btw

her twitch is at like 3800 if the site I went to is right

that was her OF subs not twitch btw

her twitch is at like 3800 if the site I went to is right
I know that's what I'm saying the person I know is on of too and her average on twitch that would help on of is lower than dan so the money they say is crazy exaggerated .

I know that's what I'm saying the person I know is on of too and her average on twitch that would help on of is lower than dan so the money they say is crazy exaggerated .
oh ok my bad lol

Dan's gotta be pulling in...at least 20-30k a month right now though

No doubt about that
Dan's pissed she got eliminated from the e-date

and now she's talking shit saying never again. saying it was a waste of time, and she only did it as a favor (to Panda I guess lol,) and she felt like she got played to be put on there just to get kicked off

this is hilarious :LUL :LUL :LUL

she said she missed out on money and could have been on her OF, what? lol

Lol dan got kicked out of the debate I think maybe the first one and she mad saying it was bad ete and I was put in just to be thrown out. Ehh dry maybe that guy just didnt like you dan

Dan's pissed she got eliminated from the e-date

and now she's talking shit saying never again. saying it was a waste of time, and she only did it as a favor (to Panda I guess lol,) and she felt like she got played to be put on there just to get kicked off

this is hilarious :LUL :LUL :LUL
Lol we wrote the same thing at the same time . I went to look what was happening and saw that

Lol we wrote the same thing at the same time . I went to look what was happening and saw that
I mean it's an elimination, does she expect to be at the end every time? jesus christ

she's really throwing a temper tantrum lol

lol wow, she was on there and the gonna talk shit trashing the stream cuz she didn't make it to the end like she was expecting?

lmao

Yeah trash talking a stream because everyone is suppose to love her right and she ended right after
what kind of spoiled brat shit is that man, you gotta be kidding me

it's an ELIMINATION, if you knew you were gonna be at the end beforehand then it's rigged and pointless...like wtf lol

none of the other girls would be trashing the stream and saying they're losing money...lol just wow

Hey everyone sorry about making yall sit through that mess. I wouldnt have streamed it if i knew it was going to be like that. Have a good night. CONTENT tom. Lets go to the bar or something
That's her comment in the discord after (I'm expecting everyone to defend and agree with her)

Back
Top Bottom