EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

3 some with both of those guys going with her? lol
stepbro and her OF manager lol, that would be some shit lmao but I still don't see her doing what you want her to do lol

stepbro is the co-star and does all her daily planning/organizing, twitch shit and her personal chauffer lol, but she has a separate manager for OF

that's weird to me lol

some OF chick commented on Dan's tweet about her party and said she'd love to meet her since she lives in Vegas, let's see if she actually responds to her :LUL

I've seen several OF girls with pretty big number of followers hit her up about meeting up when she was talking about LA and when she was in LA and she never responded to em :KEKW:

some OF chick commented on Dan's tweet about her party and said she'd love to meet her since she lives in Vegas, let's see if she actually responds to her :LUL

I've seen several OF girls with pretty big number of followers hit her up about meeting up when she was talking about LA and when she was in LA and she never responded to em :KEKW:
But, they are all "friends"

WOW....lol...you're probably right...and yet she complains about Am not replying to her. When is her birthday?
Nov 5th

she's doing a halloween party in LA with Panda on the...29th? and then Vegas for her bday with an all-girl twitch streamer trip, stepbro and OF manager :LUL

no update on that, unless I missed something he's not doing it lol

and the way Dan was hyping that shit up....lol smh :LUL
I assume they would have both come out looking like shit. Wonder if any of Panda's girls are going to "expose" him.

And for Dan, "I need to cut back on expenses" Also, flying to LA and then Vegas...lol

i don't know why but if dan doesn't use panda like she tweeted about her halloween party and @ panda under so shes hoping he can bring woman to her party because she's scared her biggest party on twitch will be like couple people only

I assume they would have both come out looking like shit. Wonder if any of Panda's girls are going to "expose" him.

And for Dan, "I need to cut back on expenses" Also, flying to LA and then Vegas...lol
"A couple spots left for my bday! Private chef, mansion, girl party in vegas. With a private driver! Would love a few more girls :)"

:LUL :LUL :LUL :LUL

i don't know why but if dan doesn't use panda like she tweeted about her halloween party and @ panda under so shes hoping he can bring woman to her party because she's scared her biggest party on twitch will be like couple people only
the halloween party is Panda's, Dan's just attaching her name as a "host" since she's cool with Panda and he let her lol

panda going to pay her trip that's how she'll cut expense? xD
oh and btw under her tweet asking people to join someone mention so party with the guy that flew a girl from canada to us and gave her treat

So Mike and Adin both got houses in LA now? So Dan is just gonna see how much she can leech off people while she's out there....so basically....same ole same ole.

I have a feeling her a birthday party is going to be sad, just her, Step bro, manager and her "private chef"

So Mike and Adin both got houses in LA now? So Dan is just gonna see how much she can leech off people while she's out there....so basically....same ole same ole.

I have a feeling her a birthday party is going to be sad, just her, Step bro, manager and her "private chef"
Mike and Dan aren't cool I don't think lmao

she said she's gonna be streaming her bday all day with a "cameraman that she hired"...aka stepbro I bet :LUL

Back
Top Bottom