EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

in the chat hell yea, but on stream like Mikes? I doubt it lol

and apparently the red head that's always with Mike, Kat or some shit was talking about Dan and that exact thing. The guy that said it in her chat couldn't prove it but I remember her talking shit about Dan before lol. Funny how she was standing right next to her and didn't say anything lol.
Yeah I think the red head you're talking about absolutely hates Dan lol.

Yeah I think the red head you're talking about absolutely hates Dan lol.
I'm not sure about that now, they were just talking and she showed Dan something on her phone and they seemed alright. Maybe somebody was trying to instigate shit lol

they were just dancing next to each other lol

I'm not sure about that now, they were just talking and she showed Dan something on her phone and they seemed alright. Maybe somebody was trying to instigate shit lol

they were just dancing next to each other lol
I was in HeelMike's stream not too long ago and they were talking about getting a group of people together for Twitch Con and somebody asked if Dan was going to be invited and the redhead (who mods) said "FUCK NO hahahahahaha)

I was in HeelMike's stream not too long ago and they were talking about getting a group of people together for Twitch Con and somebody asked if Dan was going to be invited and the redhead (who mods) said "FUCK NO hahahahahaha)
yea I remember you saying that, and then people in Dan's chat were saying she was talking shit about her again lol

either she's fake af or they were trolling lol, probably fake af tbh

yea I remember you saying that, and then people in Dan's chat were saying she was talking shit about her again lol

either she's fake af or they were trolling lol, probably fake af tbh
She rolls with Mike so I would not be surprised if she can't stand Dan but plays nice around her then will talk shit when they are apart.

she almost got into a fight with another dude, and she actually pushed this one :LUL

She think she's Rhonda Rousey?
she's drunk lol, but she has the same attitude when sober so...lmao. She said if she was in Detroit she'd have the dude ripped apart. Shut the hell up Dan you're a white girl from the suburbs, she said it herself. :LUL

to be fair though, the dudes keep following em. I'd have a problem with somebody following me after all that too.

oh god, now she's talking about the dude again...she's a "scrapper"

you've never fought a guy, and you more than likely won't because you'll get your jaw cracked if they actually hit you

tf is wrong with this girl bro lmao

she's drunk lol, but she has the same attitude when sober so...lmao. She said if she was in Detroit she'd have the dude ripped apart. Shut the hell up Dan you're a white girl from the suburbs, she said it herself. :LUL

to be fair though, the dudes keep following em. I'd have a problem with somebody following me after all that too.
Drunk, dressed and acting like whores in public, how could that possibly go wrong.

fucking priceless...I hope somebody is recording it.
Amourant and STPeach they said were taking pics, Dan walked right by their group and said "yall are so beautiful" and mad she didn't get a response. Then said "I've reached out so many times, yada yada, we're in the same category, then bragged about her viewers, and said she wants to "be friends with everybody."

I think she ignores you other than a "fan pic" Dan because she knows you're trying to leech off of her lol

Amourant and STPeach they said were taking pics, Dan walked right by their group and said "yall are so beautiful" and mad she didn't get a response. Then said "I've reached out so many times, yada yada, we're in the same category, then bragged about her viewers, and said she wants to "be friends with everybody."

I think she ignores you other than a "fan pic" Dan because she knows you're trying to leech off of her lol
Amouranth consistently gets more viewers lol

Back
Top Bottom