EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

she says it's not an issue cuz she doesn't do it on her days off (which I HIGHLY doubt lol)

even if it were true, 5 out of 7 days you're high/drunk to get through that day? lol smh
Yeah she says days off , but content creator rarely have big day off really even less if they have of and for the amount she does even 5 days it's an addiction because she needs it.

My friend said ,someone told him shes not only doing weed and getting drunk . She would be doing coke too (no clue how that person would know that )but hope its not true because all her work in detox could be ruined by going back now . That would be sad

Yeah she says days off , but content creator rarely have big day off really even less if they have of and for the amount she does even 5 days it's an addiction because she needs it.

My friend said ,someone told him shes not only doing weed and getting drunk . She would be doing coke too (no clue how that person would know that )but hope its not true because all her work in detox could be ruined by going back now . That would be sad
yea I don't think she's doing coke, and like you said how would he know that lol

she just smokes and drinks all the time, which is bad enough but I don't think she's off the deep end like that

yea I don't think she's doing coke, and like you said how would he know that lol

she just smokes and drinks all the time, which is bad enough but I don't think she's off the deep end like that
yeah would be shocked too, but we don't know for sure either i just hope she doesnt

and what is chat saying? I am actually hopefully that is something she considers, all jokes aside.
some said she should do it if she wants to, others said fuck it live life

she clearly has a problem, she said it herself that she can't stream without drinking nowadays. She feels she's not "as fun"

she had a sub goal yesterday for her and a girl from chat that was at her bday thing in Vegas to go to Cali together, of course they met the goal which was 300 subs lol

and now she's saying "should I go to Cali tonight"

I thought you were gonna chill on traveling so much...smh, this girl is all over the place

now she's back to saying she needs a bf, a real one not a fake one :LUL :LUL :LUL
She's a nightmare.....if she were to fully clean up I think she could find somebody who accepts her lifestyle. She needs to clean up first and not claw all over dirtbags like HeelMike.

She's a nightmare.....if she were to fully clean up I think she could find somebody who accepts her lifestyle. She needs to clean up first and not claw all over dirtbags like HeelMike.
I don't know anybody that's not a simp that would accept what she does lol, 99.9 % of guys don't want their girls bodies exposed online for a price tag, or free if you know where to look and I guarantee she would expect her bf to be in videos with her.

and she just called Kem her beautiful baby and he donated 50 subs like 3 min later :LUL :LUL :LUL

he put "Be back in a bit just a little appetizer" I guess he's gonna donate more in a bit lol smh

I don't know anybody that's not a simp that would accept what she does lol, 99.9 % of guys don't want their girls bodies exposed online for a price tag, or free if you know where to look and I guarantee she would expect her bf to be in videos with her.

and she just called Kem her beautiful baby and he donated 50 subs like 3 min later :LUL :LUL :LUL

he put "Be back in a bit just a little appetizer" I guess he's gonna donate more in a bit lol smh
guess she doesn't need to change people there to support her no matter how she acts

thedandanglerassist: Y’all I got a Gf, Dan just my boss

man get the fuck outta here lmao, you have a gf but you're doing the videos with Dan on OF

him and Dan must really think people are stupid :LUL :LUL :LUL

Back
Top Bottom