Discussion The Ultimate JOI / CEI Thread

mad_gun

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I don’t know about you guys but over the past year or 2 (maybe even 3) I’ve really come to enjoy JOI (jerk off instruction) and CEI (cum eating instruction) videos. If you don’t know what they are I’ve posted some examples down below.

The niche has really exploded. There are more and more JOI and CEI videos every day which is great. One thing that sucks is that they are all very similar in nature. Most of them using the sissy or loser angle. This got me wondering. for those of you who like this niche what are your favourite aspects of these videos? Personally I’d love to see more videos where the guy is encouraged to do things (AnalJOI, mutual fuck, follow along ect )because of his desire to please the girl rather than because he is a sissy or loser. As an example many of the videos end with the girl calling the guy a loser. I think it would be much sexier if the girl ended it with something like "It’s so hot that you ate your cum for me. I love that.” What do you guys think?
And finally let’s post our favourite JOI and CEI and videos (gifs and pics too) of that nature here. Who are your fav JOI/CEI performers?

Kayla Paige
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Mistress T. This isn’t JOI but i love this style. Would love to see more of it. Anyone else?

JOI with assplay as well

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Larkin Love (legend!)

itsxlilix(the best)

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

durot

Superfan
Oct 6, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Thought I'd share my CEI bunkr album. Currently has 100+ videos of all kinds of different varieties. Not all up to my taste but my hoarding ass just has to put everything in I find (if I can be bothered to) :peepoShrug:

I add to it from time to time, so might be worth a look if you haven't checked for a while.

Edit: Oh yeah, I try to put the creators name at the start like "durot - xyz". Only started doing it halfway through though, so it isn't super consistent.