Neutral Patreon OnlyFans The Jessie Jiang

ellefant

Terminator of request spam in content threads :)
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Name: Jessie Jiang
Category: Patreon / Onlyfans / Youtuber
Pricing:
- Patreon: $10/month J Tier, $50/month Love J Tier, $120/month Super J Tier, $400/month Fantasy Foot J Tier; Freebie Tier - free
- Onlyfans: $11/month subscription, then it's all PPV (yes it's one of those OF's).
Does PPV: N/A (on Patreon), Yes (on OF)
Regularity of Posting: Reliable like a clock on Patreon for the last two years.
Type of Content: Softcore "expose" Yoga style (just what the Asian girls excel at) on Patreon. Moderate Hardcore on Onlyfans.
DRM: Not yet on OF and Not at all on Patreon.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

• Patreon
Pricing: Tier 1: (J) $10/month - Tier 2: (Love J) $50/month - Tier 3: (Super J) $120/month - Tier 4: (Foot J) $400/month (no that's not a typo)
  • Onlyfans
Pricing: : $10/month subscribe to wall - PPV (the sky could be the limit)
  • Youtube Channels:
Main Channel -

Second Channel -
(backup channel, in case of YT strikes)
original Fashion channel -
(inactive)
  • Social Links:
Linktree:
Twitter:

Instagram:

click

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers
click

Reminder about Forum Rules:
Discussion
, questions and/or your opinions can be posted here in this Review thread.
Content Threads are only for posting content - The Jessie Jiang content thread is here (and give Orkoid a like - he's a current patron and the hero of the thread)
Requests belong nowhere else except the Requests thread

Last edited:

ellefant

Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah I think I'm definitely going to have to make an update now (See her content thread people)
She also hasn't deleted any more of her older videos since March - which was a pet peeve of mine.
She does seem to be getting her act together and is hotting things up now.
Now she just needs to lower the price of her SJ tier

But I'll never understand that $400 foot fetish tier - She started it a couple months after opening her Patreon and it looks like only one guy has consistently subscribed to it. - Always just 1 like.
I have a suspicion a single patron joined back then and begged her to do a foot vid for him for a crazy price and she agreed!

Can anyone with a foot fetish in this forum please explain is $400 the normal price to pay for a single video of a girls feet every month?

Last edited:

ellefant

Mar 15, 2022
I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks $400usd per month for a single video is ridiculous.
I wonder if some people see that steep increase in price from her next lower tier and sign up probably thinking "Yeah she must be performing with a donkey for that high price" .. nope here's a typical foot fetish video - it's just all about her feet

Internet_Janitor

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
Anything over $15/month is a hard pass for me. These girls are for entertainment. Amazon Prime gives me hours and hours of entertainment every week. These girls distract me for 20 minutes at a time here and there.

Chinese girls are notoriously entitled (unless you find one from the rural areas). She is likely in Italy on a student Visa and when it expires she'll be heading back to China to become a "leftover woman".

Thank you for the review, you're doing the Lord's work.

ellefant

Mar 15, 2022
Cheers Internet_Janitor - actually it's worse than that.
I seriously think she views herself as a "celebrity", so expects celebrity payment

She did modelling in Italy before starting a YT channel
(that's why so many comments are in Italian under her Youtube videos).

She started with a fashion channel, but switched to doing Yoga - then she got a few Youtube videos going viral with millions of views when she started her yoga channel.
Last month she finally had another one with 3 million views (after getting mediocre views under 10k for nearly a year)

Anyway, it means she charges ($120) the same as what other "celebrities" would charge for a premium tier
(so it's well above the $20-$30 average on Patreon)

Internet_Janitor

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
A contributing factor to becoming a leftover woman is the fact that they all want rich husbands (like, millions of USD in assets rich) and absolutely refuse to budge.

She charges $400 for a foot video? She’s gonna want a billionaire.

She might find a rich simp in Italy but chances are she will not marry outside her race (most Chinese are strongly against mixing).

She’s probably doomed.

ellefant

Mar 15, 2022

She's actually already married and has a child.
And yes - her husband is a millionaire and they live in a mansion in Milan, Italy

Just another rich Chinese ex-fashion model who does Youtube for a hobby?
and doesn't really need the money? - Maybe she prefers over priced tiers on Patreon to keep the plebs away?

Edit: She'll be 32 in January. 2 years past the "leftover" woman age

Last edited:

Firehi159

Casual
Mar 11, 2022
Has anybody sub to her new onlyfans? Pretty sure all the good stuff is going to be behind a paywall. But how does the wall content compared.

ellefant

Mar 15, 2022
$10.99/monthly membership for a few tame softcore pics ... then the ppv range up to three figures ..
(it's exactly like the Watchee scam)
and the latest one she's plugging on OF may break her watchee record of $290 - will it top $500 this time? when she uses the hashtag #feet - expect it to be expensive!

If you want hardcore? ... you'll be very dissappointed
I'm also going to have to update this review - a lot has changed in 6 months

Hans Landa

German Pervert
Jun 10, 2022
Well i don't really think that she views herself as a "celebrity" rather as a beautiful hot woman. Well i mean she is beautiful though and she knows how to use it so does every NSFW/Lewd etc. Creator and she knows that there are desperate fuckers out there who would throw hundreds of dollars at her so she simply puts up these numbers and see if people are actually paying these prices for her.

There are plenty of girls who don't even do any NSFW content for the subscription price on Onlyfans and people still throw their money at her. Best example would be laramarieconrads right now she doesn't have any naked content available as it is only via PPV which ranges between 20-60$ sure this isn't overly expensive but she sends you messages with ppv content on a regular and that would be well over 200-300$ a month.

So yeah most girls who are above average know that people would simp for them so they know how to take advantage of it.

ellefant

Mar 15, 2022
Hans Landa cheers .. Yup she's certainly free to choose whatever she want's to charge if mugs will pay it.
But - she's really gone way above the patreon average price for a premium tier (nude or non-nude). Although she could probably get away with pushing it up to $60 (for her model looks) and get a much larger number of patrons.
No one with any sense subbing to her expects hardcore, but most of her vids are more like gravure than softcore (which most people do expect, from the way she advertises it)

FYI: For anyone joining her Patreon reading this .. a warning about her hashtags to describe her content
#nudity - means an occasional flash of her pubes and #feet - means your wallet is about to burn up.
And stay away from Watchee - It's a scam - I suspect OF will be same too
But ... at least were finally getting to see her knockers now! (Both Orkoid and myself have been following her this year - check the content thread to see how she's improved over the last 8 months)

Reactions: Hans Landa

ur_spam

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 3, 2022
I really like Asian women. There's something about the proportions of their bodies that are just *different* in a really sexy way.

That said... yeah those prices are ridiculous. But I am sure there are simps who pay.

Reactions: ellefant