Simp Chat The Connell Twins - Carly & Christy - Discussion Thread

fac

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
For OF, you had to tip to get the invite to the Telegram link. I think that stopped in the fall. For Fansly, the lives are on Fansly's platform. They had a live earlier this week which they announced two hours ahead of time, so I missed it - and to get to see it would have been $200 more above the VIP level - so not sure how that went as not paying that. They don't seem to have (or at least adhere to) any restrictions on the Fansly lives based on the past few shows, while they do seem to adhere on the recorded content.

Reactions: fleshiesttacitos

Felix89

Lurker
Sep 13, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Thanks for sharing. Must be new b/c there are only 2 or 3 posts on each account and Carly says "I'm back" on one of her posts. I don't understand the strategy of opening a separate account for each twin unless each account backs up the other in case one is banned and the material is the same. I def wouldn't pay for two separate subscriptions.

Felix89

Lurker
Sep 13, 2023
The VIP membership seems hardly worth it if they're now charging a $200 fee for lives. The lives used to be included. The VIP content is no different than the regular tier. The OF ban must have hit them hard in the wallet and now they are trying to recover lost income.

fac

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022
Probably should have been more clear, they wanted to charge $200 to access a copy for a replay as I had missed the live stream. I think it would have been included if I had been online at the time. But that charge for the recording was a change, as a prior one that I missed they sent a link to and did the same with Telegram - maybe they are being more cautious given a few of the lives have leaked.

Reactions: Felix89

Felix89

Lurker
Sep 13, 2023
I appreciate the clarification. It's pretty lousy that they sprung the live on you with little notice considering it's the only reason to subscribe to the VIP tier. I wonder if it's a ploy to get more members to pay extra for the recording? They used to schedule their lives, but even then they were often late or flaked entirely. I recall last month they cancelled because of a meeting (lame) and said that they would make it up a week later but never did. Currently, their main priority appears to be their fitness brand rather than their adult platforms. They are getting ready to introduce a fitness clothing line and have also initiated a second YouTube channel dedicated to fitness content.

PureGoonRazor

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2023
Hopefully their promo work pays them better, soon, and they can lower the live pricing. I doubt they'll do anymore than finger-bang each other, but I'm here for it. All props to the heroes: thank you and keep it up.

Illusion13

Lurker
Dec 27, 2023
I wonder if there's still any new twincest content on Fansly that hasn't been uploaded yet. Apparently fasnly also recently disallowed it?

I wonder if they'll ever try to start another sketchy site. I paid $50 to buy VIP into their sketchy OF clone platform once and then they ended up running away after maybe a month or two of content.

Felix89

Lurker
Sep 13, 2023
When they first opened their Fansly, they had a few new PPV make-out videos for sale, but those were reported and removed so they can no longer post them. They were expensive, around $80 each as I recall. I doubt many are floating around. The only new twincest content you might come across now is if you happen to catch them live, which is becoming increasingly difficult. Several months ago I inquired about purchasing the make out videos and they quoted me $500 each. It seemed like they were only interested in selling them (or any of their lives) for a huge profit because of potential leaks. If you are a long-time VIP member, they might sell to you cheaper.