EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Support "Thank you" thread or place to post

LevisLover

Superfan
May 30, 2023
hey, is there a formal place within this community to post a "Thank you" type post to thank a specific member for their help/advice/contributions/input/friendship?

not sure if this is classed as feedback or support (hence using both tags) but just wanted to know whether there's a place I can use to thank a fellow member at all?

In the bottom right of a post there's a button you can click that says like. Otherwise you can DM the user a thank you. :WeSmart:

Solution
cheers, I just wondered if there was a sub-forum we should use as a community to formally share our praise for fellow members? (e.g. a post to say thanks, and others can contribute if they've had similar interactions)

happy to just post in General Discussion if that's allowed? (I'm new here, so don't want to upset the community by posting in the wrong place)

Let me be more clear/blunt. Don't spam/clutter the forums with thank you posts. It's not needed and users prefer to receive likes on their posts.

Back
Top Bottom