EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

Since we're dealing with withdrawal syndrome here I thought I'd share this little thing I made from the "Downstairs DeeJay" video, basically turning the small front-facing window into its own pseudo POV clip. The resolution was predictably poor so I tried to adjust with some noise filters. Posting here cuz I guess the main thread is for the real stuff

Since we're dealing with withdrawal syndrome here I thought I'd share this little thing I made from the "Downstairs DeeJay" video, basically turning the small front-facing window into its own pseudo POV clip. The resolution was predictably poor so I tried to adjust with some noise filters. Posting here cuz I guess the main thread is for the real stuff

Cheers Bro

Actually quite a clever idea , well done !

Let's strike up some different discussion... I dunno, errr.... When do you all think Tessa looked her best?
Early Pinup Files and tessafowler.com content (2013-2017), for example the Bubble Fun and Jack O'Lantern sets. She got a bit bloated afterwards (ngl there is something to that as well) and then when the Onlyfans started she kinda got back to looking like she used to, but she still looked better back then, not to say that she didn't look good at all the other times, it's just personal preference. I'm gonna be happy about any Tessa content to be fair.

Last edited:
Early Pinup Files and tessafowler.com content (2013-2017), for example the Bubble Fun and Jack O'Lantern sets. She got a bit bloated afterwards (ngl there is something to that as well) and then when the Onlyfans started she kinda got back to looking like she used to, but she still looked better back then, not to say that she didn't look good at all the other times, it's just personal preference. I'm gonna be happy about any Tessa content to be fair.
The Blackcat cosplay is definitely the best she ever looked

Reactions: Tbp

Is the original in the content thread?

Long time no hear guys and gals

I am looking for an old stream of Tess' where ehe tied herself up. Cant find it myself. I am not talking about the co streams with kelly or lianne, it was tess solo and she wasnt wearing it from the beginning either.

Thx in advance.
I have this somewhere ill dig it out. Was a try on video i think

Back
Top Bottom