EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

She's bound to resurface, one way or another, and when that happens we'd probably all know what's up with her.
Also, she has a very chatty personality (based on her Cosmid and OF videos), so I imagine she will post a video explaining things.
Honestly i think the most likely scenario is she got pregnant and she will comeback after delivering , her bj teaser video got so much backlash it scared her away for good from anything that has to do with a dude in her content which includes pregnancy , but as everyone already said who knows

positivity my friend...
Yeah... pretty sure she was away for a while before and came back and apologised. Shes probably just going through some stuff.

Remember 'Hannah Minx' from youtube aka Hannah Wagner? She married a Millionaire and then.... 'vanished'

-wonder why? :cool:

Yeah... pretty sure she was away for a while before and came back and apologised. Shes probably just going through some stuff.

Remember 'Hannah Minx' from youtube aka Hannah Wagner? She married a Millionaire and then.... 'vanished'

-wonder why? :cool:
I don't think she's ever gone this long.

Honesty pregnancy is likely, but when was the last time she posted?
March 17th, 5 months ago.
And agreed, she was never absent for this long. If it is because of pregnancy, we'll probably know in the next few months.
Does anyone remembers whether she mentioned if she was going out with someone or in a relationship?

I do recall that her irregular updates started around a year ago (around July of last year?) and then in August she posted some sort of explanation, saying it because of depression (this post: https://simpcity.su/threads/tessa-fowler.9928/post-857565), and in November we got this: https://simpcity.su/threads/tessa-fowler.9928/post-1236265.
Maybe her absence is her not handling her depression, maybe it got the best of her (which is why I'm also thinking that maybe she also relapsed and is using again).

Last year she said: "when you signed up for my OF, we entered in to an agreement.. and lately i haven’t been holding up my end of the bargain. i sincerely apologize, and i am going to make it my priority to get the quality and frequency of my posts back to normal."

Times change indeed.

Last edited:
"when you signed up for my OF, we entered in to an agreement.. and lately i haven’t been holding up my end of the bargain. i sincerely apologize, and i am going to make it my priority to get the quality and frequency of my posts back to normal."

Times change indeed.

Is this an update from her or an old post? Hope she is ok.

Does anyone know if she did her own editing or if she hired it out? Between the photography, music selection, and editing it sounds like she had a busy job for someone who is depressed. Don't forget the likely very strict diet and gym routine, as well as having to please all of her fans. I bet it was very stressful, and I'm afraid she quit when she had a taste of life without it all.

Does anyone know if she did her own editing or if she hired it out? Between the photography, music selection, and editing it sounds like she had a busy job for someone who is depressed. Don't forget the likely very strict diet and gym routine, as well as having to please all of her fans. I bet it was very stressful, and I'm afraid she quit when she had a taste of life without it all.
They always have a dude or a fella. Aside from that one wiener Tessa was pretty good at hiding it.

March 17th, 5 months ago.
And agreed, she was never absent for this long. If it is because of pregnancy, we'll probably know in the next few months.
Does anyone remembers whether she mentioned if she was going out with someone or in a relationship?

I do recall that her irregular updates started around a year ago (around July of last year?) and then in August she posted some sort of explanation, saying it because of depression (this post: https://simpcity.su/threads/tessa-fowler.9928/post-857565), and in November we got this: https://simpcity.su/threads/tessa-fowler.9928/post-1236265.
Maybe her absence is her not handling her depression, maybe it got the best of her (which is why I'm also thinking that maybe she also relapsed and is using again).
Wrong, she vanished 4 almost 8 months between her last post on Cosmid and b4 her 1st post on PUF

Back
Top Bottom