EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

rough estimate yeah. but obviously if for example a page used to be free and now is paid, it will have way more likes than current subsribers, same as if a girl keeps increasing in popularity it will be the opposite etc. Rough estimate but its generally in the 10x to 20x range, like 90% of the time
So by now that'd make her a millionaire. More power to her, I guess.

I think she dont enjoy it now or mostly she dont wanna show her pussy getting drilled my a dick or dildo because after that the fun is over she'll be from soft core big milky mommy to huge titty dick riding bitch so might be that and i have a question dont she have a social account like instagram twitter something

My opinion is she finally landed an ultra rich dude thus does not need the onlyfans money right now so she does not give a fuck. Once he moves on to the next 1 she will be back.

It's amazing what the internet and too much free time does to people. You have been told several times by her what the problem is and still you come up with this shit.
Doesn't really give the excuse to ghost her fans and waste their money by not posting stuff. If she has an issue and refuse to publish some videos, at least inform her audience that she's taking a break in advance. You know she promised stuff in the past and never delivered.

It's amazing what the internet and too much free time does to people. You have been told several times by her what the problem is and still you come up with this shit.

I don't think that it really matters what the problem is at this point. With all due respect (and there's plenty), she needs to tell her fanbase that she needs/wants a break to sort out her life. I think they'd accept and understand that. Not posting anything or a month and a half (after already reducing her posting to almost half a month in the fist place), and not informing her subs why, while continuing to take money- is not only inexcusable, but it's pretty much starting to feel like a scam.
Again with all due respect and understanding- and there's a lot- she needs to act a lot more responsibly than that (and her simps needs also to man-up and stop paying after going for so long without a content).

I don't think that it really matters what the problem is at this point. With all due respect (and there's plenty), she needs to tell her fanbase that she needs/wants a break to sort out her life. I think they'd accept and understand that. Not posting anything or a month and a half (after already reducing her posting to almost half a month in the fist place), and not informing her subs why, while continuing to take money- is not only inexcusable, but it's pretty much starting to feel like a scam.
Again with all due respect and understanding- and there's a lot- she needs to act a lot more responsibly than that (and her simps needs also to man-up and stop paying after going for so long without a content).
If I recall correctly someone had mentioned this in this thread or another thread that onlyfans have set-up contingencies where after an X amount of period if there's no activity they just stop users from subscribing to that page after alot of creators ripped the users off. So hopefully Tessa's page would fall under that category soon, don't know if this system is bs, only time will tell

If I recall correctly someone had mentioned this in this thread or another thread that onlyfans have set-up contingencies where after an X amount of period if there's no activity they just stop users from subscribing to that page after alot of creators ripped the users off. So hopefully Tessa's page would fall under that category soon, don't know if this system is bs, only time will tell
per there TOS its 1 month and its meant to be automatic, but its not, they avoid doing it because they also lose money. I've used it in the past to get my money back when they dont post though.

per there TOS its 1 month and its meant to be automatic, but its not, they avoid doing it because they also lose money. I've used it in the past to get my money back when they dont post though.
Yeah you're right it's a lose lose situation for the creator and onlyfans as I don't know how the money is divided between them and who doesn't like free money 😂 also onlyfans gets the b.s fees as well. Onlyfans probably mentions it in their TOS as a safety precaution.

This is one of the major reasons why i refuse to sub to 3/6/12 subs

Because what if they decide to drop off with no explanation for days, weeks even months end & yet there's absolutely NO compensation from OnlyFans as they would just give a completely generic response like "A content creator is able to post when & how they want"

Like c'mon OnlyFans, You make billions of OF creators & well paying subs

The least you can do is compensate well paying subs when their subscriptions completely ghost their subs

TBH I think activity means logging on and not necessarily posting. There are so many people I have on lists where to posts don't get up in months but last seen was hours ago or whatever that still have an option to sub.

Ya know I haven't seen anybody bring it up but wouldn't it be a drag if she is getting her cans worked on?

Reduction etc...

I mean I personally think she could go into her 50's before she has to do that but girls can be goofy about how they think people perceive them and their bodies. I might cry if she comes back with them reduced.

Back
Top Bottom