EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

Those are just old sets recycled by some company that operates dozens of these sites. She has no real involvement with that

I think her official website is part of PUF. They publish even in 202X "new" photosets of Jana Defi.

So, 1 post with 2 videos disappeared (from 2021-02-18, with the needles and one drop of blood).
Here's my conspiracy theory: A salty cunt tries to get her banned and reported this post that stayed for 2 years.

Blood's specifically against OF rules. And they've been cracking down on content lately. I've seen complaints of models not able to upload dildo videos cause they get forced to add the name of the 2nd performer because the dildos are too realistic-looking.

That's all just to say it could be a malicious report or it could be OF themselves who removed it on their own.

Called it that there would be no acknowledgement of the livestream flake but thats not exactly an unsafe bet lol. Wonder how the comments are under the new vid.

She wants to show us that she is more than just a pair of tits. Her videos are becoming more and more professional and people don't care.

Tessa seems to make a real effort with the videos, even if someone helps her. But to be honest: We just want to see tits. And B/G. Whether she does it with an 8k camera or with her 2012 Iphone doesn't matter.

B/G now before it's too late, Tessa! :PepeWhy:

She wants to show us that she is more than just a pair of tits. Her videos are becoming more and more professional and people don't care.

Tessa seems to make a real effort with the videos, even if someone helps her. But to be honest: We just want to see tits. And B/G. Whether she does it with an 8k camera or with her 2012 Iphone doesn't matter.

I'll happily take one for the team and volunteer to do B/G with Tessa, I gotch you boys. :EZ:

i do appreciate her trying to give us high production quality, to do elaborate outfits and photoshoots. buuuuut, it's still just titties and way too infrequent.

one quality video and one quality photoshoot per week would be perfect. that would be my definition of quality over quantity.

i do appreciate her trying to give us high production quality, to do elaborate outfits and photoshoots. buuuuut, it's still just titties and way too infrequent.

one quality video and one quality photoshoot per week would be perfect. that would be my definition of quality over quantity.
Could work, yeah. But she started OF because her fans asked again and again for her amateur stuff like the diary photos of her official website. The first two years of her onlyfans was great, daily updates, a lot of ideas and a slow progress of her content. Then she stopped, ignored PMs and produced these high quality studio videos.

Some of them are good, but mostly the music is annoying. It's more like a music video with tits and Tessa.

I recall like 14 months ago the content seemed to be getting better and more frequent before the long gap... hopefully she can get back to that!

Back
Top Bottom