EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

she put out a video recently where she kind of broke down in front of the camera and talked about how she hasnt been ok since her friend died. Basically struggling to balance her responsibilities as an OF creator and improving her mental health.
I think at that point, the adult thing to do is freeze OF account. Quit collecting money, especially if the creator has real life situations to deal with.

I mean, I hate to say this, but if a guy pulled a similar thing. They wouldn't get such a free pass.

Sucks what happens. Understand, take care of yourself. But also be honest, responsible and not lazy.

isnt she wearing a ring on the new photoshoot that was posted on her OF thread? looks like she got married
She was already wearing a ring 2020 when she started in some sets and before that on Instagram, sometimes a ring is a ring and nothing more. :ddHuh:

edit: I forgot that this is the conspiracy theories thread. :KEKWlaugh: Yeah, she's married to her 12 sugar daddies but they abuse her, that's why she isn't posting that much anymore. :peepoLeave:

Last edited:
Man, this is bleak. Her recent content looks like it was shot at gunpoint.

This is b0b after he sees the recent content from Tessa that he's about to post...

The Boys Smile GIF by Amazon Prime Video

So you appreciate that she is doing for what we paid her? Wow you applaus to the bus driver too?
yes if it was public knowledge that the bus driver had severe mental health issues, fucking FRIENDS DYING and a history of substance usage that might all be linked together.
if he then went back to work to try get his life on track again, i would absolutely applaud him.

jesus christ

Back
Top Bottom