Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

• While we continue to work on the forum, the forum is now read only.

Login, registration, reacting, posting are now limited.

b0b

⁤Cṳṧт✺Պ т!тℓḙ
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
OnlyFans thread:

Professional Sites thread:

Last edited:

blueeyedesign

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You nailed it on all points. I'll add another one to how high strung she has to be; she's a sex worker, and all the lies we're told about "female empowerment" aside, that wears on a girl hard. I know this because I know a couple mid-tier (free sub, 50-100k followers) OF girls IRL, and they don't want to be on OF, but they can't make OF money (relative to time invested) by any other means. Deep down, they resent their subscribers more than anything, even the whales, because they're enablers, not supporters.

It was obvious how scarred Tessa is by the fact that her tits are her livelihood in a video from 3-6 months ago where she talked about her past issues with substance abuse and getting caught up in the whole LA scene and how she eventually got clean. She spent most of the video crying, and at the very end, she instinctively was about to show her tits because she knows they are her moneymakers, but she refrained at the last second saying something like "that's not what this video is about." She's become numb to the fact that people really only like her for her tits, so it was the only thing she could think of to do in an awkward situation.

poteck42

Casual
Nov 19, 2021

Plus it's got to screw their relationships with men up. The endless flow of obsequious compliments from the parasocials will convince her that she's entitled to a 10/10 man, but a 10/10 man is instead going to prefer a less physically attractive woman that's mentally stable, faithful and hasn't shown the entire world her butthole. If she slums down to dating a lower tier man, if the guy is normal he's going to driven into paranoia at the thought that she can replace him within about thirty minutes with another simp if he so much as crunches a potato chip too loudly.

All that really leaves for Mister Right is Mister Sociopath who can keep her locked down via methodical application of the verbal and physical abuse that deep down she feels like she deserves.

blueeyedesign

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Bingo.

The one I'm thinking of in particular is easily a 10 IRL, early 30s, and divorced. She can get laid at the drop of a hat, but she can't find a good, stable bf that loves and appreciates her for who she is to save her life. The moment her dirty little secret gets out, she drops from a 10 to a 7-8, and there are a lot of 7-8s out there that don't come with all that baggage.

Call me a simp or a cuck if you want, but I'd actually help this girl out if I could, but convincing someone to give up the OF lifestyle and work your fingers to the bone at a regular 9-5 for (if you're lucky) the same money is a really hard sell.

Reactions: TA21

NW4017

Lurker
Jul 31, 2022
She posted about her mental health, as a non excuss excuss, for her lack of posting. Which is the same as she had done for the last year and really from time to time over time since she has been a model. We do hope she is getting better and what she is doing is working for her. She makes a post that gives her fans a little hope to keep them subscribed but then apears like she is going absent again. It looks like nothing really changed even tho she said she wants to change her behaiver which until proven others wise is just playing to her fans and the negative reactions she keeps getting. I think it is a sign she is back doing drugs again, not the medical ones, and back in the party girl life style now that she makes really good money and can afford them way to easy and with no more COVID restrictions everything is back open and seems to coincide with her latest downward trajectory. Depression is often a sign of drug abuse.

Last edited:

S4E7

🍑🍑The Asylum's Copium Dealer🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
apologpussy LOL

taipanpasc

Lurker
May 14, 2022
The fact is she could have worked for SCORELAND or DDF Busty and made a lot of money, Goten good carer advice and proper management.
She did not so now she is in limbo.

xoley

Casual
Jun 14, 2022
Looks like her new business model is disappearing for a week or more, issuing an apology and maybe tossing in a photo. Gotta say, I think I might be in the minority here but that kinda sux buttz, but hey 4 posts a month and she gets at least a couple hundred thousand a year that ain't a bad grift, you go gurl!

S4E7

🍑🍑The Asylum's Copium Dealer🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
not sure if she still has this but her OF bio said ''i post everyday''

NW4017

Lurker
Jul 31, 2022
I think she has many other things going on, both good and bad, and Of is just an easy cash thing and now she is showing it. I think the mental health post, which has some truth to it, was just a response after seeing a sharp decline in in subscribers and easy cash disappearing. Overall she has always been a bit of a lazy party girl who just wants to have fun and stay away from to many responsibilities. has had very hard time focusing and sticking to a schedule specially when it becomes routine or gets a bit old (ADHD).

Last edited: