EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Tatum Christine / Lil_Olivia - Discussion Thread

Judging by her tweet she simply stopping the taboo videos temporarily thanks to some creep. Unless I miss any new info besides the tweet.
But she creates highpriestessT this month which focuses on femdom/findom/extreme cuck and those are arguably the biggest weirdos because they get into the racist BNWO, all white males are weak feminized cum guzzling idiots trope. Look at the BNWO/Femdom board here. What a clown show. So, I really don't have sympathy for her. She will say and do anything for money, like a typical ho. I am just here for that ass jiggle. :Bootylicious:

Honestly I’m not mad at the switch, it’ll be a little sad but she is incredible at femdom type stuff. Hope she continues to branch out to new scenarios and such.

My dream is that she makes a subby joi video where she’s like praising the viewer and calling him good boy then like 2/3 of the way she reveals she’s a futa and starts pegging the viewer as punishment

Bros… this is one of the best videos she’s ever made no bullshit. I’m like 25 minutes in enjoying every second
Tatum Christine - Jerk Off Game Easy

Clean-Shot-2024-08-30-at-01-38-12-2x.png

https://bunkrrr.org/v/srTzu8bv2D3wa

Anyone have these?

Do we know what vid traumatized her?
Someone said it in another thread but it was an age-play video and requests of the same in her inbox. Tbf too it breaks OF rules and most other sites, as well as here. It's absolutely understandable tbh because it does come off as creepy.

tatum-unstable68031d69b1017a12.md.jpg

I did a little digging and found out this. It says " I've had a full blown meltdown and or panic attack everyday for the last two years I'm so tired."

healthc37afb90635b1bb7.md.jpg
She took off for awhile for medical reasons. Then she was producing taboo videos for her brother's channel/club and her own club and started her femdom channel which looks like the past two months or so. Then a customer traumatized her. She tweeted she has a stye but she says once that is pretty much done she will start producing videos again. I have too much time on my hands when working from home lol.

Anyone have access to this one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom