• Thread starter Deleted member 110040
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 110040

0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Another cutie who has joined the "I will wear stockings and tights and show you my arse and nothing else" brigade and think that they can justify an OF sub of $15 for non-nude content. She advertises her account with "NSFW" and "lewd" used to describe her work when it is nothing more than PG rated, home shot banality. Don't be deceived by the storylines she attaches to each of her posts - which are about 2 a week plus some PPV - as she does not get topless or nude (sorry, when she is, everything is hidden from view). The "erotic" taglines are about as boring as attending a political party conference. She says you can chat to her on OF as well but her appearances on the chat are as rare as rocking horse droppings. Her "striptease" videos are the only ones I have seen where the model keeps the majority of her clothes on !

If stocking teasing is your bag and a bit of latex and cosplay stuff then so be it. If you ask me, this is another OF creator who is taking the piss as what she posts on Instagram is not far off what you are likely to see on OF for a sub. Her Patreon account is $4 and OF is supposed to be a "step up" from that and it is absolutely not the case. Your choice, but I would avoid unless non-nude repetitive cosplay stuff is what you want to see.

Last edited by a moderator: