Cam Girls Tamara Ray

indecentexposureiswrong

Bitter & Jaded
Apr 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Don't have much on her. Here's hoping someone else may have more than the token I have.

Question: Why do English speaking cam girls just feel the need to have stupid conversations while staring full clothed at the camera? Tamara definitely does. Unless she is actively playing with her cat. Doesn't get naked very often, does but would rather sit around and chat. That ass though . . .

[MOD EDIT]: Dead Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Herdth

indecentexposureiswrong

Bitter & Jaded
Apr 8, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I have a bunch of un edited stuff i'm working through atm. I can try and prioritize her.
but here is the only thing i've found on the web outside of some super sketchy site that seems to be behind some sort of scam wall.
Not the best quality, but its definitely the longest I've seen her show off her boobs. She mostly does "flashes" outside of private shows, which she doesn't allow spies.

indecentexposureiswrong

Bitter & Jaded
Apr 8, 2022
June 1st/2nd 2022 -
Ass shaking and a pussy flash in there somewhere.

Like I said before she only does True Privates (ie no spies, no club shows, no ticket shows, etc.) so there simply is none of that type of content from her out there. The most there is to share are boob, ass and pussy flashes and a LOT of twerking in shorts/panties cause she prides herself on her "phat ass". I have many recordings ill try and do some quick edits but they will mostly just be that, twerking in shorts and panties, and the occasional flash.

Last edited: