EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Cosplay Asian Chinese Takomayuyi

China
just curious though, afaik she doesn't seem to upload or sell sets very often, other than just uploading them to twitter. Or maybe she already did but I don't know when :PepeLaugh:
I think she doesn't sell sets, she is more a daily updater, but sometimes she upload full sets in weibo since twitter has the 4 photos limit.

Last edited:
just curious though, afaik she doesn't seem to upload or sell sets very often, other than just uploading them to twitter. Or maybe she already did but I don't know when :PepeLaugh:
there are ways you can sell sets without going through patreon/of or some shit with her needing to publicly advertised it. in weibo you can even sell shit through "coins". sometimes they can even giveaway through private groups. iirc weibo even has an integrated channel/page based subscription. for some, they even have photography or cos groups that manually sell their shit.

but yes, relative to the other chinese/jpn cos on weibo shes more on the "lesser" seller side, i guess. but i wouldnt be surprised if she has more income sources related to her cosplaying. ie contracts or exclusive cosplaying to an org.

i believe she usually uploads shit when she streams, or when its a big event shit needing her to do "sets" photos.

Back
Top Bottom