EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Sweet Anita - Discussion Thread

Problem is if she appear on other video pages as camgirl like chaturbate her tics would stop her from hiding her identity i think.

Even tho I'm in the camp that thinks she's over exaggerating /making up the tourettes, I'd still be reluctant to put my dick in her mouth in case she does actually tick and bite down :KEKW:
Let’s be real most of us would accept the risk in a heartbeat

I wonder if there's any closet freaks out there who are getting their rocks off to how she always strokes one of her rabbits with her feet underneath the table :KEKW: You can often see it in the bunny cam she got up in the corner lol. I'm not much into feet myself but she's got quite good technique / control and seems gentle enough to not hurt the rabbit so :peepoFeet:

I wonder if there's any closet freaks out there who are getting their rocks off to how she always strokes one of her rabbits with her feet underneath the table :KEKW: You can often see it in the bunny cam she got up in the corner lol. I'm not much into feet myself but she's got quite good technique / control and seems gentle enough to not hurt the rabbit so :peepoFeet:
I would bet the bunny exists purely so she can justify having the foot fetish cam on stream. Does anyone watch her stream enough to know if there is a donation limit to activate it?

It's all done intentionally for views. She wears multiple push-up bras and bends over to knowingly trigger the tiddy lovers to watch her streams. She does the same with intentionally setting up a foot camera under her desk to stroke her bunnies in socks, to trigger the feet lovers into watching her streams. Everything she does is carefully calculated to pull in viewers, so she gets paid.

Last edited:
It's all done intentionally for views. She wears multiple push-up bras and bends over to knowingly trigger the tiddy lovers to watch her streams. She does the same with intentionally setting up a foot camera under her desk to stroke her bunnies in socks, to trigger the feet lovers into watching her streams. Everything she does is carefully calculated to pull in viewers, so she gets paid.
whilst not wanting to be sexualized

Does anyone remember her telling a story about she caught all her roommates smelling her panties? One person is believable, two is a stretch, three is bullshit. She's a massive liar.

Does anyone remember her telling a story about she caught all her roommates smelling her panties? One person is believable, two is a stretch, three is bullshit. She's a massive liar.
I think she claimed that her underwear was both sniffed and stolen too at times from various guys yes. If I had to guess I would probably agree with you and say that this was a one off at best. I honestly think she's so far into her own delusions that she immediately projects all of her alleged "negative past experiences with men" onto every new guy that comes into her life and so she just ruins friendship after friendship because she sees things in their behavior etc. that aren't even there but she cuts them off anyways and then claims it's always them who are crazy and in the wrong.

I sniffed her panties once, they smelled like radical marxist liberal feminism with a hint of toxic hatred.

That last bit could have been the skidmark though.

My next target is her :peepoFeet:

Also very strange if she now says a lot of people are rooting around in her garbage. If that is true then people should know where she lives and also know her name but no one knows her real name because everyone still calls her Anita even though she have say anita is not her real name.
So feel she is not really speaking truth and the thing she say about pepole rooting around in her garbage is just another of her lies to cover up another lie. As i said before i am very skeptical to all things she says feels like she's saying something then it becomes more and more made up the longer she talks and it's noticeable too much of it feels unreasonable.

Last edited:
wut268a40f196eb80e0.png

I did a similar degree and my uni was uber strict on having at least a minimum of exam qualifications. Plus it was one of the shittiest universities to offer the course.

Be interesting to know how she got the A-Levels needed to get into uni without going to a 'formal school', perhaps she passed another type of a-level. :peepoGiggles:

wut268a40f196eb80e0.png

I did a similar degree and my uni was uber strict on having at least a minimum of exam qualifications. Plus it was one of the shittiest universities to offer the course.

Be interesting to know how she got the A-Levels needed to get into uni without going to a 'formal school', perhaps she passed another type of a-level. :peepoGiggles:
she got them from an informal school obviously (joke/sarcasm)

but seriously i don't think you have to do formal school/education to get A levels i think you can get it by home schooling and other non traditional schools/educations (formal school just means you go to a school, that as a traditional system of operation)

she got them from an informal school obviously (joke/sarcasm)

but seriously i don't think you have to do formal school/education to get A levels i think you can get it by home schooling and other non traditional schools/educations (formal school just means you go to a school, that as a traditional system of operation)
During the time when she would have been in school, the UK was a lot stricter about being absent from education over a long term. Home schooling isn't really a thing (no one gives a shit now after covid). She would have been assigned to a school by default and when she didn't attend, social services would have got involved in finding out where she was.

Her mother must have been a real trooper to single-handedly educate her after falling into a volcano. What a :GigaChad:

Saw she was online clicked on her channel first thing i hear
If men express themself
i clicked away directly
knowing her i know how that sentence is gonna end :peepoLeave:

Back
Top Bottom