EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request Instagram T H I C C Svetlana Klinaeva

She? She never debunked anything.

Fact: She did webcam.

Seems like you don't want to face the reality that she did webcam a number of years ago (2016-2017) with multitude of vids floating around. I mean, there's probably at least 20+ vids of her tenure as a webcam model milking guys for money. Heck, even on *Blacklisted site* it's forbidden to even post about her so that right there is a sign that she's trying to bury her webcam days. Many of her webcam vids that were once up, free to view, have been taken down due to copyright issues. Also, she admitted to have gained weight a couple of years ago then she lost it so her body in the webcam vids may look slightly differnet than her body we see today so it's easy to say "it ain't me." Honey, it's you. You can see the weight gain in the latest webcam vids in comparison to, say, 2016 where her face was thinner and not chubby.

Before her instagram became private there was at least two vids of her amusingly flexing her chest in cafes/restaurants, in a "wonder if I get caught/hopefully nobody notices" way. She was fully aware of her goods back then. Her closeups in her earlier days of instagram matches the face found on the webcam vids.

I'll reiterate: Svetlana did webcam. No one forced her to. She did it on her own accord. She knew she could exploit her body to get attention and money. It worked. Now she doesn't want to be seen that way. Fair enough.

The evidence is out there; you just have to be willing to search for it. Connect the timeline AND what she said about her body weight (admission was one of her instagram posts) and it all comes together.
Fact: Svetlana never did webcam, it was another girl Masha from Novosibirsk (a city thousand miles away).
She also was a model for local closes shop.

photo_2022-12-19_15-00-41.md.jpgphoto_2022-12-19_15-00-36.md.jpgKZV5pnO.md.jpg
You can see how different her face is, especially her nose.
En8gM99r6T0a80334485defc470.md.jpgYPIrCneDErMf88e4d03080c5ec3.md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom