EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
Status
Not open for further replies.
new fansly :peepoSimp: :SALAMI: :PogTasty: :hyperz:
there's also a pic, but they changed something on fansly and my extension doesn't work for pics anymore. it wasn't anything interesting anyway, so cba to figure out what's wrong and get the pic a different way. if someone else has it, he can post it, but I'm guessing the extension will get fixed by tomorrow :peepoShrug:

Please follow Nurse Lisa to examination room 1. She will examine you there and make sure you get plenty of this perfect booty, just as the doctor prescribed 😝 things get a little hot during the check up though and I end up stripping down to my little white bottoms that barely cover anything(the doctor has such strict wardrobe rules). Watch your favorite nurse bounce your favorite booty up and down until I stop and spread my cheeks wide. Then I countdown until you finish your treatment. Remember to come back for a check-up ❤️
fansly-5wi7lrlyj0g.md.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom