EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Steph Kegels Discussion Thread

I think he means private content leaks, like naked selfies of celebrities. Fappening leaks etc. It would open the site to potential lawsuits, because that would involve hacked phones.
If that's the case how come none of them are suing the site for all the leak stuff from their only fans and everything? That makes no sense that they would be okay with official content that's being leaked, but not fappening content. Also isn't this site under a different jurisdiction that doesn't fall under copyright laws? I know has a stricter policy where if a model is taking legal action, then any mention or posting of that model is immediately banned. They literally Blacklist them and replace naming them with asterisks. Do they do that here too?

If that's the case how come none of them are suing the site for all the leak stuff from their only fans and everything? That makes no sense that they would be okay with official content that's being leaked, but not fappening content. Also isn't this site under a different jurisdiction that doesn't fall under copyright laws? I know has a stricter policy where if a model is taking legal action, then any mention or posting of that model is immediately banned. They literally Blacklist them and replace naming them with asterisks. Do they do that here too?
I was just guessing...I have no clue...I think it is not about copyright in case of a leaked selfie off a private phone. I think that would qualify as the equivalent of burglary, whereas for copyright it usually ends in either taking down the material and/or paying a fine, when SC would not work against publishing such photos from hacked phones, they would be accountable for publishing stolen material. Whereas copyright in the case of OF is more about gaining access to something lawfully i.e. buying content from OF and then copying it onto another site for free.

there's a pic of steph giving a blowjob out there somewhere. no idea where it came from. someone took a pic of a phone so probably snapchat.
a year late but here it is
5490257C-1606-4506-84DD-7760C2A27849-yNXc21Se.jpg

bunkr is super unstable right now but I have 14gb more or less unsorted and unchecked for dupes of her content majority of it from years ago I will try to get it up when I can

I Haven’t seen Steph's current streams are they any good? Also, is the Content thread Dead?

I Haven’t seen Steph's current streams are they any good? Also, is the Content thread Dead?
I haven't either I was unaware she was even still producing content at all I know she had come back briefly several years ago. But from what I have heard and seen most of her current stuff is more or less the same as it was years ago still no B/G etc so if you just wanted newer I imagine they are fine but if you hoping for new different types of content probably not.

I think her coomer is mostly up to date so there likely isn't much to update the thread with other than that.

Last edited:
in deed, she is a huge disappointment, she might be lesbian
She actually had a GF for a while and used to do lesbo shows with her on camster/naked.com … then she met her BD and did some live stuff but not sure if any was recorded. She got pregnant and came back. She doesn’t need to do B/G in my opinion. She fucks those dildos like if she was on a real one anyway.

She actually had a GF for a while and used to do lesbo shows with her on camster/naked.com … then she met her BD and did some live stuff but not sure if any was recorded. She got pregnant and came back. She doesn’t need to do B/G in my opinion. She fucks those dildos like if she was on a real one anyway.

this is the first i'm hearing of b/g shows. did you happen to see any? what did they do? and i'm not so sure that was her girlfriend. seemed like someone she just liked doing shows with. as far as b/g content goes i think i've seen everything she could possibly do solo. at this point she'd have to put out content with partners to get me interested again. i'll even take a good lesbian strap-on scene.

Back
Top Bottom