EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Asian Staged/Fake Japanese Candid Videos from Gcolle/Pcolle or FC2

JK盗撮日記80 青チェックピンク髪の激カワロリギャップJKを電車内とトイレ内で盗撮【19分超撮影】

234229_4.jpeg
234030_2.jpeg

minisuka80

JD盗撮日記22 あの緑のインナーカラーの激カワ小悪魔アイドルJDを電車内とトイレ内で盗撮【※完全主観21分超撮影】

8rr4h9l84d4qxyxlr425ejp.jpeg
0tyyjarmy0bqyrk9etndl1r.jpg

JD盗撮日記22

めちゃかわツインテールちゃんルーズソックス編、撮影バレ[Train][逆さ][顔出し][4K][特典あり]​

mommlcxtt4qp8tn2x4zl18g.jpg
rv1kv56968at31c642hkpen.jpg

Anyone got a re-up of the red skirt girl from the picture on the thread?
DISCLAIMER: This is not a real candid or creepshot thread. The models consented to be filmed and are not strangers and is why this thread is allowed. DO NOT post real girls that were filmed without consent as it will be removed and is not allowed. All models are 18+. From video descriptions via google translate:

Screenshot_20220422-205606_Chrome.md.jpg
This content is basically staged candid videos where it follows a model in tight or revealing clothes, upskirts or them changing. The model will sometimes touch themselves, tease the filmer, show something, have their skirt lifted, or be groped.
These are the videos I've found or have access to but if you have anything more please feel free to share as they are hard to find online. Especially from models not listed.
A bunkr or gofile album can be found under each corresponding set of gifs!

I will be posting non candid or public ish gcolle content on Ahegogo thread here:

Discussion please go here: https://simpcity.su/threads/gcolle-pcolle-fc2-discusion-thread.66493/
Or DM me for questions
Channels / Models:
ヒップライン
HIP-ZERO
HIP-ANGEL
MoreT-ON
Another site you can buy content from:
Videos:
Thumbs for most vids:
My favorites for faster streaming but lower quality:
Some gifs of what you could expect:

Full ver of these gifs: https://gofile.io/d/mdoy22