EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat SpermMania/FellatioJapan/Cospuri etc. Discussion Thread

Vi las muestras. Se están cogiendo y chupando pollas. Parece una mezcla de todo.

2-18c24f16b174d3488.jpg 4s61f1cfc31060ea1a.jpg 221381a6335d2e33c.md.jpg

DULCE COLEGIALA FOLLADA​

Aika Suzumiya

^Esa parece la mejor escena. Sus otras escenas solo terminaron en una paja y semen en la boca, no en una corrida interna.

AJN rias un escupidor así que no.

363b938d84f496e48.jpg 14ed562cfa8d35989.jpg
Las de Aika Suzumiya y Ria Kurumi son nuevas. Nunca las había visto antes. Algunas de esas escenas son viejas. Vi la de Natsumi hace años.
D Do you happen to have it?

Vi las muestras. Se están cogiendo y chupando pollas. Parece una mezcla de todo.

2-18c24f16b174d3488.jpg 4s61f1cfc31060ea1a.jpg 221381a6335d2e33c.md.jpg

DULCE COLEGIALA FOLLADA​

Aika Suzumiya

^Esa parece la mejor escena. Sus otras escenas solo terminaron en una paja y semen en la boca, no en una corrida interna.

AJN rias un escupidor así que no.

363b938d84f496e48.jpg 14ed562cfa8d35989.jpg
Las de Aika Suzumiya y Ria Kurumi son nuevas. Nunca las había visto antes. Algunas de esas escenas son viejas. Vi la de Natsumi hace años.
D ¿Lo tienes por casualidad?
METRO
I saw the samples. They getting fucked and sucking dick. It looks like a mix of everything.

2-18c24f16b174d3488.md.jpg 4s61f1cfc31060ea1a.jpg 221381a6335d2e33c.md.jpg

SWEET SCHOOLGIRL FUCKED​

Aika Suzumiya

^That looks like the best scene. Her other scenes just ended in a handjob and cum in mouth not a creampie.

AJN rias a spitter so no.

363b938d84f496e48.jpg 14ed562cfa8d35989.md.jpg
Aika suzumiya and the ria kurumi ones are new. I never saw those before. Some of those scenes are old. I saw the natsumi one years ago.
Rails by any chance?

They had some lack of regular updates when the pandemics, but they recovered.

Hope they're just having a situation like this and they will too.

I remember having seen a list of the upcoming actresses but I can't really find it again, I wanted to check if there was still something planned but unreleased...

OH! I just checked the website to make sure there was only one Penelope Quente scene planned (which was strange) and see there's a new update now.

There's hope! Fingers crossed.

They had some lack of regular updates when the pandemics, but they recovered.

Hope they're just having a situation like this and they will too.

I remember having seen a list of the upcoming actresses but I can't really find it again, I wanted to check if there was still something planned but unreleased...

OH! I just checked the website to make sure there was only one Penelope Quente scene planned (which was strange) and see there's a new update now.

There's hope! Fingers crossed.
Seems they're switching from weekly to biweekly releases, though ... (last two announced updates are for 2024-11-01 and 2024-11-15 ... next one after that would be 11-29, if the 2 week rythm keeps...

Seems they're switching from weekly to biweekly releases, though ... (last two announced updates are for 2024-11-01 and 2024-11-15 ... next one after that would be 11-29, if the 2 week rythm keeps...
Cospuri went from twice a week to once a week some time ago with no price drop. Now spermmania going bi-weekly? Definitely needs a price drop. $30 per month for 2 videos with a bunch of them being Cospuri reposts would be crazy.

Back
Top Bottom