EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat sojyoo - Discussion Thread

Main Content Thread - https://simpcity.su/threads/sojyoo.53077/

I've been following her for a couple years, just on twitter and started because she did art for games I played. My curiosity was raised when someone bumped her content thread with an un-watermarked video saying it was from her "secret OF". I haven't been able to verify the OF's existence myself, and any searches in the typical places on the internet haven't turned up anything, which would normally make sense if it was actually secret and unrelated to her normal public work. The video is gone from the thread now, all I can say is that the body type seemed right, and now I only have an anecdote about a now-deleted reddit thread (which I haven't seen and don't have the link for) discussing this which may or may not have caused her to delete the OF and go the typical "nuke it from orbit" route.

The secret OF's name supposedly starts with "yorforger" but might be much longer, which thematically tracks with her general interests. Not sure if anyone knows about this but if I knew it even existed I would've subbed a long time ago.

To be clear, this is not a request for the actual content, which should go in the content thread.
can you post that original un-watermarked video or the "yorforger" video you talked about here? seems like it was removed or not allowed in the content thread

Last edited:
can you post that original un-watermarked video or the "yorforger" video you talked about here? seems like it was removed or not allowed in the content thread
I am no longer confident that the content that was shared is actually sojyoo. Too many things don't add up, especially regarding her tattoos. I'll post the album of videos but I am in no way connecting these to her.

The "yorforger" name came anecdotally from the person who originally shared the content, and I have no evidence this account even existed, and no evidence that she had any kind of NSFW content.

I'm just disappointed in general, I was really hoping she actually did have something.

I am no longer confident that the content that was shared is actually sojyoo. Too many things don't add up, especially regarding her tattoos. I'll post the album of videos but I am in no way connecting these to her.

The "yorforger" name came anecdotally from the person who originally shared the content, and I have no evidence this account even existed, and no evidence that she had any kind of NSFW content.

I'm just disappointed in general, I was really hoping she actually did have something.
As I said in my previous comments I am pretty sure none of these leaks are of her, i got the leaks that the guy way earlier in the thread said he had from him in discord but the reasoning for her having tattoo discrepancies don't make sense and I'm pretty sure the original source of the "leak" videos is some onlyfans b/g couple though I forgot to save who it was.

Yeah, probably not her then. Thanks for posting anyway, at least I can satisfy my curiosity lol
Wish she didn't basically abandon her socials, she's hot enough that it's nice to just see the pics she normally posted even though they weren't overly lewd or anything.

Back
Top Bottom