EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Sofia Bevarly

Fake titties don't ripple, or jiggle like real titties. Sofia is well blessed with huge, natural titties.

Also you all know she doesn't run her OF right? She's had a manager since she did the VIP scam page last year, at the earliest. The management is pretty obvious too; when she's posting on IG in Europe, but responding to messages at a much more US friendly time for messages is a dead giveaway.
Yeah it's pretty bad. The vibe of the chat changed a lot. And yeah.. like I really believe you're on all day long when visiting other countries...

I think she will start showing more, knowing she is getting old and she won't be in demand after 3-4 years.
I’ve been following her for a while and the fact that she did a whole tit slip twice is way farther than I’d ever seen, and she just sent a “dirty talk” video which I never thought I’d see either, dirty talk video is $100 which is way more than I’m willing to spend sadly

Yea I had a feeling. She gives really strange responses sometimes. With strange wording. Almost seemed like chatting with a bot.
Yes I have noticed that. Her replies are really generic with poor grammar, especially at night. I sometimes feel like it is a someone who has English as their second language responding. I have made comments on her OF page referring to something she posted on instagram and whoever replies has no idea what I am talking about.

I’ve been following her for a while and the fact that she did a whole tit slip twice is way farther than I’d ever seen, and she just sent a “dirty talk” video which I never thought I’d see either, dirty talk video is $100 which is way more than I’m willing to spend sadly
It looks like $80 and up is the new normal for her sets nowadays. Pretty pricey for no nips.

Yes I have noticed that. Her replies are really generic with poor grammar, especially at night. I sometimes feel like it is a someone who has English as their second language responding. I have made comments on her OF page referring to something she posted on instagram and whoever replies has no idea what I am talking about.
Yeah. I wonder sometimes if she knows or even cares how poorly she is represented. It's not even the least but convincing that it's actually her. I made a comment once on some hotel set she did about having fun together in a hotel room and the reply was like yeah you guys would have fun. I was like you guys? And whoever it was tried to play it off but it was bad ha

Yeah. I wonder sometimes if she knows or even cares how poorly she is represented. It's not even the least but convincing that it's actually her. I made a comment once on some hotel set she did about having fun together in a hotel room and the reply was like yeah you guys would have fun. I was like you guys? And whoever it was tried to play it off but it was bad ha
I find that she generally responds in the morning. The grammar and dialogue are literally night and day depending on when you talk with her. I have actually had a relatable conversation with her during the day. At night, forget it. I feel like I am talking with Maria from Mexico. And the sexting won't be her replying.

Back
Top Bottom