EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Sofia Bevarly

I have a question at the risk of sounding like a dumbass, cause it’s usually pretty easy to tell. But do yall think her tits are real? The way they can move in videos make me lean toward real but I think it’s too good to be true. Lol

Hopefully that last slip up is just the beginning and she starts taking things further more consistently. She's such a tight little package, it's time we see it in all it's glory!
Her recent oil video was pretty good. If she were to do some topless, baring it all applying and massaging her massive tits with oil and such would be pretty great.

Last edited:
Her ass is the least attractive thing about her.
To each their own.. I love her ass! That's not to say I don't love the rest of her.
Hopefully that last slip up is just the beginning and she starts taking things further more consistently. She's such a tight little package, it's time we see it in all it's glory!
'She' has told me she thinks she'll get to the point of full bare tits

I have a question at the risk of sounding like a dumbass, cause it’s usually pretty easy to tell. But do yall think her tits are real? The way they can move in videos make me lean toward real but I think it’s too good to be true. Lol
Fake titties don't ripple, or jiggle like real titties. Sofia is well blessed with huge, natural titties.

Also you all know she doesn't run her OF right? She's had a manager since she did the VIP scam page last year, at the earliest. The management is pretty obvious too; when she's posting on IG in Europe, but responding to messages at a much more US friendly time for messages is a dead giveaway.

Fake titties don't ripple, or jiggle like real titties. Sofia is well blessed with huge, natural titties.

Also you all know she doesn't run her OF right? She's had a manager since she did the VIP scam page last year, at the earliest. The management is pretty obvious too; when she's posting on IG in Europe, but responding to messages at a much more US friendly time for messages is a dead giveaway.
Yea I had a feeling. She gives really strange responses sometimes. With strange wording. Almost seemed like chatting with a bot.

See that’s weird. She told me a while back that she wouldn’t. When did she tell you?
Originally I'd been told that too. And that may have been before the manager took over, so actually from her. This was maybe 3-4 weeks ago. I tend to find the manager doesn't actually know what they're talking about about sometimes

Back
Top Bottom