EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat smoneyordie / Realskybri Discussion Thread

In that live she mentioned moving into a new house soon. I don't her family matters. Between old vids, current of content and twitch, I think she's good to continue what she's doing

In that live she mentioned moving into a new house soon. I don't her family matters. Between old vids, current of content and twitch, I think she's good to continue what she's doing
if you listened to her exit interviews she said her family's disapproval is why she stopped fucking on camera. so the fact you're saying her family doesn't matter shows you haven't been listening.

if you listened to her exit interviews she said her family's disapproval is why she stopped fucking on camera. so the fact you're saying her family doesn't matter shows you haven't been listening.
If I recall correctly that was also right around the time she started dating nick. If her family was that important she'd stop selling her old stuff and dip away. Regardless it sounds like she's doing fine as is, we're not seeing any new bg stuff.

Back
Top Bottom