EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat SkepticalPickle ASMR [discussion]

I'm pretty sure it was fanhouse then, it's okay if you don't have it man

thanks for responding!
I think twatard got it right, September 2021. It's fall colored and she noms and licks on the side of the long mics. Looks like it was never directly shared in the main thread, but it was indirectly shared via Kemono and the link in Kemono is now down, so here you go :)

I think twatard got it right, September 2021. It's fall colored and she noms and licks on the side of the long mics. Looks like it was never directly shared in the main thread, but it was indirectly shared via Kemono and the link in Kemono is now down, so here you go :)

Is this the most sexual/revealing she's gotten? It seems like a lot of her highest tier stuff lately is pretty tame and then you see an older video like this where she's a lot more forward with it.

Is this the most sexual/revealing she's gotten? It seems like a lot of her highest tier stuff lately is pretty tame and then you see an older video like this where she's a lot more forward with it.
I remember she was like that in the early 4th Quarter of 2021. The pastie Akatsuki one was great but she still didn’t like showing. I don’t get why she didn’t go all the way but she just started fanhouse at the time too, I believe

In which video does she goes black at the end and does some moaning ? I'm pretty sure it's plat tier, I though from September 2022 but can't find it :Sadge:

She said in the video she went ham with that rode mic for another video, do you have that one too? I'm curious as fuck lol

All I know is that she talks about it in the video I mentioned, but as far as I understood she didn't release it because it was out of her comfort zone.

So October is almost over and we still have not gotten any videos! Why are those Asmr Chicks completly unable to stick to a schedule?
lmaooo I'm sure the entire reason they're doing it is so they don't have to work a 9-5 and can take time off whenever they want. Maybe you should message her and tell her to post more consistently so you can steal the videos and touch your pp to them.

lmaooo I'm sure the entire reason they're doing it is so they don't have to work a 9-5 and can take time off whenever they want. Maybe you should message her and tell her to post more consistently so you can steal the videos and touch your pp to them.
I mean all they have to do is spend like a weekend shooting and editing all their content for the month. Then they can fuck off the rest of the month and just schedule the releases.

I mean all they have to do is spend like a weekend shooting and editing all their content for the month. Then they can fuck off the rest of the month and just schedule the releases.
Ehhh. I been around long enough to know things look simple until you get into them, and then there's a dozen things you didn't think of. But yeah I'd like to see more videos too lol.

Back
Top Bottom