Simp Chat Sexyflowerwater - Discussion Thread

Catflix.su banner

Dummkopf3000

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Couldn't agree more. I've been following her for years, and she's one of the all time greats. Her content has always been great quality, and she has a huge amount of content ranging from solo, to B/G, B/B/G, anal, creampies... If you can think of it she's probably done it and filmed it in HD.
I've been chatting with her here and there over the years and she seems like a really down to earth person who does this mainly because she actually likes doing it, and making a living from doing it is just a nice bonus. It's rare that we get a creator who is like that, while also having a 10/10 body and a good eye for aesthetics.
I think 20$ is a very fair price for an all inclusive subscription to a creator with her level of quality. If you don't want to stay subbed for long that's not really an issue with her either. She posts everything to her wall, so if you skip a couple of months you miss nothing. I can't recommend her enough.

redstonebob

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
i keep having trouble findind one of her blowjob videos, i can't seem to find it for almost 2 years.

it was one where she is sitting or something i don't remember. but the keywords are vertical like the one i'm going to link, wearing glasses and also a shirt. she's almost on her knees if i'm not mistaken. vid is not that long

please, is that video real or am i just delulu

example:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

redstonebob

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
yeah, i realized it later but like. this one is really specific since she doesn't have that many "vertical" blowjobs. i guess that can count as filter. i think the shirt was one of those woodman ones (red with stripes). guy is standing up and she's on her knees with her tits out.

it may not be that much but thats everything i can try to be specific with. i hope that could add some filter to the search

spying

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 30, 2023
it's not that, it's just that the dudes don't seem to be "better" than her husband. i don't know who chooses them but i think it's amusing

impactedm

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
You have to think of this way: who wants their faces shown while on camera in sexual activity? I like to keep my sexual deviancy behind closed doors.

There's a certain Asian hot wife who has a thread on this forum that I've had conversations with in the past. However, if I (or my partner) want to fuck her, she's adamant that it's filmed.

Catflix.su banner