EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat sendnudesx | patriciatarka [Discussion]

I told yall nikkas that she didn't do it for the love of the game. This hoe is a slot machine

“For the love of the game” is wild. She’s ultimately running a business, can’t really be mad at that, especially as it’s her first interracial scene. A lot of these girls know their shit gets leaked right away too, so it is what it is.

I'm not saying she couldn't put a price on it, but she clearly lied to her fans, she said anyone that tippes 25 or more would get the vid for straight away but now she changed her tune and nikkas will have to pay TWICE to receive the content

Why you saying nikkas? You’ve said it twice in two posts and feels VERY forced. Don’t be that guy…

I'm not saying she couldn't put a price on it, but she clearly lied to her fans, she said anyone that tippes 25 or more would get the vid for straight away but now she changed her tune and nikkas will have to pay TWICE to receive the content
What are you talking about I just asked her if the new content is in that bundle and she flat out said no and she's still editing it. (I also obviously know it's not her it's her management team btw)

What are you talking about I just asked her if the new content is in that bundle and she flat out said no and she's still editing it. (I also obviously know it's not her it's her management team btw)
That cowgirl bbc is already posted on the thread.... it's not the troy bbc scene.

It's because he's working more on his image and his badboy style and the way he expresses himself to girls, and that's what makes them wet their panties, but she's already flirting with Jay Slayher and it's probably your next sextape
Yeah I just saw her liking nude pics of Jax slayher already😂. And I'm like, "Troy is just the beginning for this girl" 😅. She's about to go wild. Seems like a new career move of being single and shooting with different pro male talent moving forward. May even get her on a pro studio shoot (Brazzers, blacked) before you know it 🤷.

Yeah I just saw her liking nude pics of Jax slayher already😂. And I'm like, "Troy is just the beginning for this girl" 😅. She's about to go wild. Seems like a new career move of being single and shooting with different pro male talent moving forward. May even get her on a pro studio shoot (Brazzers, blacked) before you know it 🤷.
Girthmasterr too... she's going to be stretched 😂

Back
Top Bottom